Sign in to follow this  
Guest Putra

ダウト - ONE

Just listened to the single, and got to say- it's much better than the previous one. I'm still waiting to hear 春??????????, but ONE, 官能ロボット and ???????? are really nice songs. ???????? is my least favorite from the single so far, even though it's not a bad song. At least 官能ロボット still sounds like the Dauto I first heard 2 years ago, and they haven't completely turned into a band without personality. Overall I give it 7,5/10

Edited after a better listen

The songs were okay, but nothing special. Out of the three songs we got so far, 官能ロボット is my favourite, because it was less boring than the other two songs.

Overall: 5/10

BORING. Ever since they moved to PSC their songs have become really bad.

One: boring can't believe they made this their title track. 4/10

官能ロボット: Reminds me of old dauto, love the bass throughout the whole song. 8/10

????????: Boring also but better than One. 5/10

They sure need to bring theold dauto back. Anyway

ONE: hate the fxxking synth-thing throughout the whole song. It makes it annoying just to listen to it. But liked it a little bit. 5/10

官能ロボット: This song gets on my nerves. The whole 'IROOOOHAAAA~' thing is just... :?: . But it does sound like old dauto, and the bass lines are hawt as hell. 8.5/10

????????: Bit too repetitive. Like a boring Fender. But still listenable 7/10

I hope their next album is good though. Still have my hopes up.

Started to listen to it and deleted it after a few seconds. I will listen to them again as soon as Kouki learns how to sing. =D

Started to listen to it and deleted it after a few seconds. I will listen to them again as soon as Kouki learns how to sing. =D

That's mostly the reason I don't like them. Instruments are really nice. But Kouki's voice is TERRIBLE!!

Their next release better have something good on it, the last good thing they released was Carnival Ukiyo

Sign in to follow this