Sign in to follow this  
Kyo-sama

Unknown song

Just trying...

u_xzh0sxook

I really fell in love with this song but unfortunately I don't know who's artist or what's the song name either.

And thus I know there is a large amount of people interested in music (not only j-m) I'm trying it here..

but the problem is people don't go to this topic 'Help' often and I don't want to be off-topic... :|

anyway thanks in advance :)

it might be a little far fetched, but i guess its a remix/knockoff of the first movement in mozarts requiem

(original)

nA5B-F6QMC8

so when looking for it i'd try something with "requiem" and/or "dies irae" in it...

EDIT: btw, what is that in your signature? looks interesting :P

wow, thanks for your respond. Now I at least know what they're singing :D I hear it :D

but even with this it will be very difficult to find it

It's a performance by 2PM (lol I had to search for it) the idea with clowns is interesting but that's only thing I like :D.. found it by accident, someone wrote the performance was awesome and.. my curiosity :D

here video

khQ2aVcSpio

noproblem, good luck with the search anyways (btw. dies irae die illa is the beginning of any requiem, mozart just would've been the obvious choice...)

judging by the length and the (not so much) complexity of the song i think that it isn't actually a song, but some kind of "purpose"-music (don't know how to describe, sorry for my english :) like for a fashion show, or background music for a website, a shortfilm/documentary, whatever, so there won't be some kind of band/artist behind it. pretty catchy nonetheless :P

2pm-wise thanks, too bad the music is so meh, because that clown-theme really is pretty cool^^

hmm, I don't listen to classic music ..shame on me.. so I didn't know.. Yes, I get it, just some underground music :D I think so too.. (I even think I won't know what is it, ever) but like I said "just trying" :D

Sign in to follow this