Sign in to follow this  
cruel-crucible

Versailles World Tour 2010 -Method of Inheritance-

Anyone attended at least one concert? What do you think?

I've seen them in Budapest (Hungary) and I must say they were... enchanting... absolutely amazing. My first real J-rock concert, and it was definitely worth it.

Even my parents enjoyed it! XD

Saw them in Mexico city. By far one of the best if not the best concert i've attended too. What made that night fucking amazing was the meet and greet after the show. (:

It was definitely worth the trip from California. Sadly sometimes I couldn't hear them because of the fucking fangirls. What I noticed was that I saw a lot of posers there. But whatever I enjoyed it 100%, and if they come to America again, I'm definitely seeing them.

I was at the concert at Cologne. It was... hot. I mean in the literal sense. It was a warm day and I swear it was over 40° C (104° F) inside the venue.

But other than that it was enjoyable enough. I'm somewhat out-of-loop with jrock, which pretty much all my favourite bands being disbanded. Versailles is one of the few that are still active, so I thought it was worth a visit, especially since I found a friend who came along, I probably wouldn't have bothered to go alone, because going alone to concerts sucks.

Also, they played "Sound in Gate" as intro which alone made it worthwhile. If they ever return I probably won't go to see them again (not because it was bad, but because I don't think I'll get more out of it by seeing them again), but I'm glad that I went this time.

Saw them in London, was also my first Japanese concert, and I was absolutely blown away.

It was hot in London as well, and even hotter inside the venue. I just remember watching them come onto the stage during Prelude (after Sound in Gate which is 1 of the best intros ever) and just thinking to myself 'They are.. GODS!' hehe, they command such a presence on that stage it was brilliant. And when Kamijo came on, he like purposefully walked really slowly, there was a video on youtube where someone caught this part and it's like it goes all slow motion, brilliant. Kamijo is just amazing but the member which completely stood out for me was Teru, he is absolutely adorable, and really knew how to get the crowd involved (on his side at least). Hizaki was unbelievably energetic, going crazy whilst playing the guitar, you could see so easil that they were ALL getting into the concert just as we were. Masashi was really great as support bass as well, he did enough to make himself known, without putting himself out there too much, he did really well to not try and replace Jasmine. Although I do believe that they will make some sort of announcement to whether or not he becomes a full member during their last live of this tour on 4th September. Poor Hizaki, he fell over as he blasted into his solo during Revenant Choir, and Kamijo just looked at him in a heap on the floor and sniggered at him, then realized, 'Oh yeah better go help him up' as the Roadies came along to help as well, but Hizaki just continued playing as he was on the floor, then with a little help and a small jump up, he carried on and joined Teru for their duo part, it really was something amazing to see :D

The best part for me was when Teru noticed I was singing along, and we both locked eyes, he strummed his guitar, lifted his arm and pointed at me, I pointed back and he nodded and smiled, then we carried on singing together :D Fanastic feeling for a band member to acknowledge that you are singing along!

I cannot wait for them to come back, and I'm also hoping that when they come to Europe again, I'm gonna try and follow them around their locations like many others did this Tour.

Absolutely awesome to see them live!

I´ve seen them in Cologne/Köln.

Seriously, what the fuck.

Probably the worst ´fans´ I´ve ever seen, and I´ve both seen LM.C and An Cafe twice.

A friend almost got strangled by some weird German Metalheads or whatever those idiots were supposed to be. And a girl next to me almost got a heartattack, I seriously thought she would die o.o

Versailles themselves were pretty good, but a lot of times you just couldn´t hear Kamijo :c

Best moment was when HIZAKI thanked me because I didn´t pull him into the audience, but pushed him back on stage > <

But if they come back I´ll go see them again, because it wasn´t THAT bad.. but I´ll NOT go back to Germany D:

Yeah, saw them here in Brazil. My first J-Rock concert, absolutely amazing, but the fans are all crazy, almost got smashed by a fat one! XD

The downside was that the show started late, so they had to cut 3 songs from the setlist >_>

Sign in to follow this