Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Vallquar one-man live in Germany

Want to see!! Really good news!

But this is 100% true? Do they really come in Europe? o.O

Bacstage Halle's does not write yet that day the event

Hikari wrote it in his blog and why should he tell lies?

Okay, but anything can happen until then (illnes, accident etc)

(Megaromania's first oversea, somebody... ? :( )

Germans are so lucky x__x

Actually I am german but can't go because munich is waaay to far in the south.... like 500km from here :(

So only germans who live on southern germany are lucky ... and austrian and swiss people

Hmyeah, if they were playing nearby I would actually consider seeing them because I kinda liked Madiedour, but Munich would be too far away for a band I only have medium interest in.

Hmyeah, if they were playing nearby I would actually consider seeing them because I kinda liked Madiedour, but Munich would be too far away for a band I only have medium interest in.

I am the same way, if they came to the US and played in California, Texas or New York I wouldn't bother going.

Aw well, have fun those that go :staru:

Actually I am german but can't go because munich is waaay to far in the south.... like 500km from here :(

Hmm.. In my case: Budapest - München 690 km, yes!

It's really worth it to me, i really love Madieduor, and Vallquar too *.*

^totally second this

Ah, UCP is so unlucky with overseas concerts... look at Nega concert in Hong Kong, Megaromania in Romania, Lin in South Korea... Only USA fans has been lucky x_x

Now Nega and another UCP band should come. I know who is. But... they said they would have come in April. Indeed they should hurry up and reveal the tour dates.

I want Nega & Megaromania for Europe tour :/

this ;_; I know they won't go to Italy but at least in Paris or Lyon so I could go... :wub:

about the band that should come in april, i had spoken with the tourmanager and it wont be april, instead kisaki wants the two bands (nega and the other) to come to europe in september. and it will be a very limited tour then (2-4 gigs) and if its an succes, he wants to come back again with the bands in march 2012

thats what i know now

I wish 12012 would do a Europe tour, even though they're not with UNDERCODE anymore, but they used to be. D:

Ah, UCP is so unlucky with overseas concerts... look at Nega concert in Hong Kong, Megaromania in Romania, Lin in South Korea... Only USA fans has been lucky x_x

What happened to the Lin concert in South Korea?

Only USA fans has been lucky x_x

Wut? Whenever we have a band come over, they play one show at some furry-infested convention and never come back. You guys are the ones who get entire tours; quit complaining gurl. :?

What happened to the Lin concert in South Korea?

'Twas canceled because of Kisaki's health problems.

Sign in to follow this