Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

Voiceless records?

Hey TW.

I recently recieved my demo-tape of Ruellia. Which was their first demo released.

Now, I know their CD was released through Voiceless records, and I always thought they were unsigned, but apparently this demo was also released on this label. I've been searching for it, but can't find anything, what bands were signed there, who owned it etc.

So, my question is. Do anybody know what label this is? signed bands? owned? etc

If this topic is misplaced, please movie it :oro:

Pretty sure Voiceless Records belonged to AZUMI, because he's credited with SCENARIO and TOTAL PRODUCE (well, 安見尚 is credited, but that's just another name that AZUMI uses). But that's as much as I can speculate, dunno if there were other bands and such.

Interestingly, he's also credited with SCENARIO and TOTAL PRODUCE on QROSS' demotape, but that tape was published through a label called GREAGOL. That label included MERE REVEIL and QROSS, that I know of anyway. So I guess AZUMI started GREAGOL for a few bands, then later Voiceless Records for Ruellia? That's my speculation.

Sign in to follow this