Sign in to follow this  
Messenger84

Rin (Riku&Kisaki band) Live in Europe 2011!!

seems the tour promoter wrote it on last.fm shoutbox of the event. yeah, maybe later XD i just hope later than nega so i could make it :(

For any interested fans:

http://www.salarazzmatazz.com/op/conciertos/260

Venue explanation:

Lamentamos informar que, debido a un problema de fechas con Europa nos vemos obligados a aplazar el concierto planificado para el día 10 de Abril de 2011 del grupo de j-rock japonés 凛: LIN -the end of corruption world-.

Las entradas podrán devolverse en los establecimientos de TicketMaster y recuperar el importe integro. Trabajamos para poder dar una nueva fecha para este verano u otroño, lo antes posible.

Gracias y disculpen las molestias ocasionadas.

English:

We are sorry to inform that, due to problems with other European dates, we have been forced to postpone the concert planned for 10 April 2011 of the Japanese band 凛: LIN -the end of corruption world-.

The tickets can be returned to the TicketMaster shops, and the money can be refunded. We are working on planning a new date for summer or fall this year, as soon as possible.

Thank you and our most sincere apologies for the problems that may have been caused.

post & translation by Necrae

Argh, so it's true they want to come later! I repeat... Coupling tour with Nega please.

I am from Spain, I'm the one who translated that message, and I was so disappointed when everything got cancelled.

I'm still faithful they'll come here sometime soon, and to other countries as well. The message said there's the possibility for the band to come for a tour soon, I just hope they don't forget about us.

Sign in to follow this