Sign in to follow this  
Herr Barnack

Hi, everyone!

I am from the Midwest USA and have been photographing for decades.  As for monochrome photography, I am shooting with a Leica M4-P and Kodak Tri-X film and a Leica M10 Monochrom that I acquired in July of this year.  Thanks for bringing me onboard as a member!

40 minutes ago, Herr Barnack said:

I am from the Midwest USA and have been photographing for decades.  As for monochrome photography, I am shooting with a Leica M4-P and Kodak Tri-X film and a Leica M10 Monochrom that I acquired in July of this year.  Thanks for bringing me onboard as a member!

Welcome to MH! Umm... This isn't a photography forum, this is a Japanese rock and Visual Kei forum. Do you take pictures of Japanese rockstars, maybe?

7 minutes ago, Total Saikou said:

Welcome to MH! Umm... This isn't a photography forum, this is a Japanese rock and Visual Kei forum. Do you take pictures of Japanese rockstars, maybe?

Ha, my mistake!  No photographs of Japanese rock stars yet, but maybe when I make it to Japan I can address that.

1 minute ago, Herr Barnack said:

Ha, my mistake!  No photographs of Japanese rock stars yet, but maybe when I make it to Japan I can address that.

Haha, that's okay, it's always nice to have a new face come around here regardless. There's not much photography talk around here unless it pertains to magazine scans, so you might feel a bit lonely if you stayed around. Anyway, good luck on the photography! If you do take some pics of our favourite Japanese rockstars, then please post them here one day, we'd love to see 'em :D 

Sign in to follow this