Sign in to follow this  
juka-san

About Visual-kei bands

It depends on what you mean by "publish".

If you want to discuss them, we have a global music section where you can discuss all sorts of non-japanese bands.

If you want to upload their music, we have a non-japanese section for that as well, however, to avoid legal problems, western music may only be uploaded with consent of the artist, or if they offered the music for free to begin with.

Well, it doesn't matter if they are visual kei or not. You can discuss bands from the USA or France in the Global music forum, including visual bands.

I actually read this as if OP was asking if he could upload releases by bands from other countries. In case he was (or even if he wasn't) uploads go in this forum. European/American artists are allowed only with the permission of the artist though, so you'd have to check to see if it's fine. Otherwise, it's just like Champ said.

And I wasn't aware that Visual Kei was a phenomenon outside of Japan o_O

And I wasn't aware that Visual Kei was a phenomenon outside of Japan o_O

It's not, really, there are maybe a couple of bands created by fans of visual kei who either cover visual kei bands, try to sing in Japanese or ocassionally write their own music. Most of them are European and most of them suck. :(

yeah i saw a couple 2 years ago in brussels at the anime con there with Pure Q&A

Sai, Guren and i more sort of moran dj, really akward

and you got that Cinema Bizarre who think they created european visual kei or something, really bunch of morans

oh and then there's Tokio Hotel.....wich suck the biggest of all

yeah i saw a couple 2 years ago in brussels at the anime con there with Pure Q&A

Sai, Guren and i more sort of moran dj, really akward

and you got that Cinema Bizarre who think they created european visual kei or something, really bunch of morans

oh and then there's Tokio Hotel.....wich suck the biggest of all

):

I actually read this as if OP was asking if he could upload releases by bands from other countries. In case he was (or even if he wasn't) uploads go in this forum. European/American artists are allowed only with the permission of the artist though, so you'd have to check to see if it's fine.

That's exactly what I told him in my first post.

Anyway, I think this question has been answered sufficiently, and it's not really the right place to post. I'll close the thread and move it to the Help section.