Sign in to follow this  
Guest Naru

Calmando Qual - DEADMAN'S PARTY

Guest Naru

Calmando Qual [DEADMAN’S PARTY]

This single starts with an intro named Haunted party you hear some creepy looping sound and a clock is ringing and at the and you hear a creeping laughing then the song THE MONSTER does start it’s a nice played song who sounds not that dark a little bit happy dark? Well the lyrics aren’t that dark too just about a monster who loves you and want to make love with you, mhm no wait romance! After this song you hear Blood Red Shoes it’s about Shoes of the devil this song does really let me think of a Korean horror movie. I wonder if everyone who listen to this song can get used to this song how it’s played but I do think so they will if they listen to this song a few times. After this song we go to UNDEADMAN a song who we already know at least if you bought the album of STARWAVE RECORDS a while ago. This song is about death and living dead a pretty creepy song but very well played, everything just really does fit, but once again people who know the older work really need to get used to this song too.

After this knowing song we go to Deadman’s Party a song who you might like or don’t like. You need to listen to things song also a few times to get used to it if you don’t as an Calmando Qual fan you don’t know what to think about it. I think this song is actually the best to listen it after Ghost House from the DOORS single because this song is also of a dinner and it will really fit, this song sounds really strange, but once again somehow the guys know how to make music and let this song sound pretty amazing too, so that it wouldn’t be a mess.

But my impression of this single was at the first time.. What the fuck… I didn’t liked by the first time of hearing the songs, I didn’t hate it too.. I just did know that I had to listen to it a few times over and over and over and over.. I did even put the songs of DOORS into my playlist to get used to the now sound. (laugh) You know we can still say this single is a masterpiece because what you hear is no junk, it’s just we never did hear this kind of music of Calmando Qual before. The way how Tak and Kenka play together and how Maya is drumming all the songs make the sound just perfect no strange things into a song.. You know what you sometimes got by typical Visual Kei bands, and it’s never that they play first really fast and then going slow down so much if Hibiki will sing.

Deadman’s Party you love or hate this single. Our should I better say you like or dislike this single?

The lyrics are nice creepy beautiful dark and so on, so if you can’t get used at the new sound then I really hope that you still like the lyrics and if Calmando Qual will bring a new single that you will still buy their work!

So if you only did listen to this single one or two times I tell you that’s really not enough.. listen to it more, listen it over and over and over. Maybe just don’t put your volume high just listen it as background music to get used to it.

This time Kiwamu Kai made the design of the CD case.

He told at facebook this time the look will be more CREEPY. You know.. I laugh..

Because if I look at both designs and ask myself which one is more creepy? Then I choose DOORS.

I actually miss the scary creepy feeling, I don’t feel it. (laugh) If he did use the same photoshop filter maybe Kiwamu did won and Kiwamu did make actually a pretty big design mistake in the booklet where the lyrics written Please never use white on light colors, because there are people who can have difficulty to read white on light colors.

Guest Naru

Oh well but there are people who don't really like this new style :3

but I don't mind. The guys should do what they want as so long they keep rocking!

Sign in to follow this