Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

Chaos System indefinite hiatus.

This band is just ridiculous. They release MONSTROPOLIS and then something on an omnibus, then go on indefinite hiatus once. Then they come back with all new members, release two singles and go on hiatus again? C'mon Kyouka. The only excuse for this is if you're going to reform Aliene.

I have the worst headache ever, I blame it on the news of the hiatus.

I do not hope for a full aliene revival, atleast not if they are going to write new songs.

If they will do shows with the old songs, then sure go ahead.

Anyway, sucks. I hope they are just taking a pause of the cause.

I agree, if Mast, Ray and Kyouka got back together to be best band bros again I hope that it would be under a new name. A new Aliene (despite how awesome it would be) will be very different and I'm already dry heaving over the Internet drama from all the Kote Kei stans screaming "IT'S NOT THE SAME!!!!"

Yeah well. After 10 years apart, and not writing music together. Everyone gained new experiences (maybe MAST haven't lololol). Anyway, their new songs would be nowhere as the old Aliene. So I too, think a new band would be more fitting.

And as I naively has suggested before, Nega x Lauder x Chaos system ft Aliene Ma'riage. Touring Japan would be the greatest thing ever.

well look at deflina, they pasued activities until last year where kiyo retired and deflina disbanded officially on 2010.11.27.

so now chaos might be going through the same crisis.

Sign in to follow this