Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

浅井健一 (Kenichi Asai) new single "METALLIC MERCEDES" (and digital single releases)

浅井健一 (Kenichi Asai) will release his new single titled "METALLIC MERCEDES" on 2019/05/29. It will come in two types: regular CD and limited CD+DVD. The bonus DVD of the limited edition will feature live footage from his solo unit 浅井健一&THE INTERCHANGE KILLS playing an assortment of their own tracks, Kenichi's solo tunes, as well as classics from his old band BLANKEY JET CITY.

CD tracklist:

01. METALLIC MERCEDES

02. INDY ANN

03. Freedom

Limited bonus DVD:

「浅井健一&THE INTERCHANGE KILLS Sugar Days Tour 2018 Final at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST」

Watching TV ~English Lesson~

Vinegar

どっかいっちゃった

OLD PUNX VIDEO

パイナップルサンド

スケルトン

ヘッドライトのわくのとれかたがいかしてる車

すぐそば

Turkey

Beautiful Death

SKUNK

Fried Tomato

DERRINGER

Regular & limited edition cover art:

POlbGPa.jpg 

Bb8Dr0Q.jpg

By the way, he released two digital singles earlier this year too: "ぐっさり" (Gussari) on 2019/02/27 and "HARUKAZE" on 2019/02/28.

Hopefully this means that a new solo album isn't too far off! 8-)

Edited by Jigsaw9

this dude either loves cars, or my memory is fucked up cuz i coulda sworn he had a track with almost the same title already

^ You might be thinking of his band PONTIACS? Idk but yeah, he has had a few tracks with car names all throughout his various projects (e.g. Crashed Sedan Drive, Camaro, Corvette Drive). Also, with PONTIACS he covered Vince Taylor's song "Brand New Cadillac" too. :D 

Edited by Jigsaw9

lol whoops i thought that track was originally by the clash

Sign in to follow this