Sign in to follow this  
Tokage

MAXIMUM THE HORMONE in europe 2011

Damn it :/ I wanted to see them. But no Spain or Poland.

If I'm not wrong they went to Barcelona last year. However I'm heading to Hamburg on 24 June. I ordered a ticket 5 days ago and just keep waiting for arrival. And yeah, I'm form Poland so I hope they'll come there or at least to Central Europe :)

Setlist from Paris:

Intro - [F] - Maximum The Hormone - Tsume Tsume Tsume - Shimi - Zetsubou Billy - Rock Bankuwarase -Koi no sweet kuso meriken - What's up people - Minoreba Rock - Koi no Mega Lover - Nigire Tsutsu - Ending BGM

pretty short imo, they played 1 hour and 20 minutes, Tageda Jones played 1 hour.

but in movies on youtube from paris 2011 i also saw Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura

so i hope its not the entire setlist, or that they play more in cologne=p furthermore the setlist is awsome!

best concert of 2011 so far! from the first second the whole venue became a mosh pit, its was so full of power, just awsome! the band played with so much energy, rarely seen a band play that awsome! brilliant setlist, perfect performance, lots of humor involved.

was just the best ive seen in 2011 so far! (and i doubt its gonna be topped)

setlist (this is what i thought it was, i could be mistaken)

Intro - What's up people?! - Maximum the hormone - Rokkinpo goroshi - Kawakita Saruin - Zetsubou Billy - Rock Bankurawase - Tsume Tsume Tsume - Shimi - [F] - Buikikaesu!! - Koi no sweet kuso meriken - Louisiana Bob - Kuso breakin' no breakin' lilly - Koi No Mega Lover-

[encore] Chuu chuu lovely muni muni - Nigire Tsutsu -Ending BGM

Sign in to follow this