Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-ポワトリン(poitrine) Vo.小夜(sayo) new band will form

ex-ポワトリン(poitrine) Vo.小夜(sayo) new band will form in 2011/03, although band name and members details have not yet been announced

their new maxi single (2 TYPE) "パッパパッパラッタ~爺盤~(pappapa palata~okina-ban~)" "パッパパッパラッタ~婆盤~(pappapa palata~baaya-ban~)" will be sold in advance at ポワトリン(poitrine) one-day revival live at Shibuya CHELSEA HOTEL at 2011/03/03 (3 songs each)

http://ameblo.jp/poitrine-sayo/

Edited by Trombe

What genre of band?

Crazy/amazing/nicevocals/oshare like poitrine or heavy/nicevocals/somegrowlshereandthere/nagoyaband ?

Im glad he is back tho!

does anyone else find it strange that Trombe says they're 'forming' in march, yet they're releasing something before 'forming'?

...really, now?

does anyone else find it strange that Trombe says they're 'forming' in march, yet they're releasing something before 'forming'?

...really, now?

It's the best way to promote the new band, so it's not THAT strange... for the Japanese standards.

...really, now?

imo the official forming date of the new band might be at 2011/03/03, i.e. right after ??ワトリン(poitrine) one-day revival live

...really, now?

imo the official forming date of the new band might be at 2011/03/03, i.e. right after ??ワトリン(poitrine) one-day revival live

generally, I would have thought the thing said would be 'start of activities' and 'forming' coming earlier... which is the problem I had with the whole wording... [and not the whole early promoting, since that was more or less obvious]

and of course considering it's a pre-relase at a revival live, I would instantly [like others] assume poitrine part two. heh. .

still, it'll probably sound like poitrine... which is all good.

Well, its probable that at least Denu will be in the new band. At their last few session lives Sayo and Denu have been playing Poitrine songs and even a new song called 沼 that they composed and has a very Poitrine-like sound.

Well, its probable that at least Denu will be in the new band. At their last few session lives Sayo and Denu have been playing Poitrine songs and even a new song called 沼 that they composed and has a very Poitrine-like sound.

I REALLY HOPE FOR THIS TO BE MORE THAN TRUE AND THEY SOUND LIKE POITRINE CUZ IT WILL BE EPIC!

I REALLY HOPE FOR THIS TO BE MORE THAN TRUE AND THEY SOUND LIKE POITRINE CUZ IT WILL BE EPIC!

Well from the sound of it, that song is going to be on one of the new singles, so I would say the chance of that is pretty good.

their new band name is "サウイフモノ(souiumono)"

"パッパパッパラッタ(pappapa palata)" [track list]

01.パッパパッパラッタ(pappapa palata)

02.沼(numa)

03.??末??旋律(ketsumatsu no senritsu) (included in ~爺盤(jii-ban)~)

03.Restart (included in ~婆盤(baa-ban)~)

ex-??ワトリン(poitrine) Vo.??夜(sayo) new band サウイフモノ(souiumono) will hold their first live at 2011/03/25 at Shibuya O-EAST.

Members are:

59587475.png

Vocal: SACCI [ex-??ワトリン(poitrine) Vo.??夜(sayo)]

Guitar: ドンキー (Donkey)

Bass: ?????? (Nuppe) [ex-??ワトリン(poitrine) Ba.????(denu)]

2 types (~爺盤~(jii-ban) & ~婆盤~(baa-ban)) of their first single "パッパパッパラッタ(pappapapparatta)" are avaiable for sold through their official web-shop.

qcvuxGGfOxc

http://www.souiumono.com/

Sign in to follow this