Sign in to follow this  
DeborahArena

Greetings From Italy, Rome

Hi to everyone i am Deborah from Italy,Rome i love Japanese culture, Japanese food, Japanese language, i love music Jrock, my Favorite bands are Moi dix Mois,PROJECT TO EVIL, i love anime, manga, horror movies Japanese.💜😘🇯🇵

Ciao @Ada Suilen  sono felice di conoscerti e che piacere sapere che sei di Roma anche tu come me grazie per il Benvenuto che mi hai dato, mi trovo benissimo qui  persone fantastiche  e accolienti che meraviglia buona searata!💜😘

Grazie mille per il Benvenuto che mi hai dato , yeah in Italy there are much VK girls and boys that love VK music  as myself and you can see also VK girls that wear lolita dress Moi-meme-Moitie and are really fantastic as dresses  the boys also wear  aristocrat  Moi-meme-Moitie dressed very elegants,  here in Italy ,Rome there are  many  VK fans  that  dressed   VK and is amazing  when you are out and see this people dressed VK  with makeup  and you are like What Wonderful  Style!

The Japanese  VK music is very famous in Italy  and is very  extended  as music culture! @Arkady💜😘

Sign in to follow this