Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

Aliene Ma'riage new official website.

Alright!! That's cool. Now to get them to officially reform and join UCP. Ray could handle being in... 5 projects at once, right?

Edit: Woah, loooove the history section!

*becomes all starry-eyed and melancholic*

^this.

Plus makes me grow a hope for actual band reunite.

I mean for more than 3 nights shows kind of reunite, y'know.

Even if they reformed...it wouldnt be the same, Kyouka doesnt sound anywhere similar anymore.

To be honest, considering the contrast in styles they each play now if Aliene did reform I doubt it would be anything like Aliene was in the past. Should they reform I think it would be best to use another name because I think they would receive a lot of criticism from people because new Aliene would probably be nothing like old Aliene. Similar situation I see with the new Velvet Eden and everyone screaming BWWAA IT'S NOT THE SAME, especially from the obnoxious Kote Kei purest. :wink:

oh i fuckign hate the velvet eden lastfm page, made some bitch delete her account, well helped. Urgh, the new velvet eden is good. People are bnloody lucky dada even returned, as long as dada keeps making music i'll be happy. Whether its reminiscent of the old VE or not...

end rant lol.

Alright!! That's cool. Now to get them to officially reform and join UCP. Ray could handle being in... 5 projects at once, right?

LOL XD but it would be cool.

Even if they reformed...it wouldnt be the same, Kyouka doesnt sound anywhere similar anymore.

To be honest, considering the contrast in styles they each play now if Aliene did reform I doubt it would be anything like Aliene was in the past. Should they reform I think it would be best to use another name because I think they would receive a lot of criticism from people because new Aliene would probably be nothing like old Aliene. Similar situation I see with the new Velvet Eden and everyone screaming BWWAA IT'S NOT THE SAME, especially from the obnoxious Kote Kei purest. :wink:

Not at all, Deflina was a conglomerate of a lot of styles and testing, you have ska and death - horror. Check Chaos System for example, there are a lot of resemblences of that nu psychodelic punk, and on Kyoka's blog there are some videos of him screeching. He rules, that's all.

oh i fuckign hate the velvet eden lastfm page, made some bitch delete her account, well helped. Urgh, the new velvet eden is good. People are bnloody lucky dada even returned, as long as dada keeps making music i'll be happy. Whether its reminiscent of the old VE or not...

end rant lol.

Yes! VE's revival will forever be plagued with cry babies that will never stop bitching because it's not the same as old VE. I always hear Malice Mizer fans wanting the band to reunite, imagine if they did though!! There would be a shit storm in every corner of the Internet because it's not the same bwaaaa! Dx

Not at all, Deflina was a conglomerate of a lot of styles and testing, you have ska and death - horror. Check Chaos System for example, there are a lot of resemblences of that nu psychodelic punk, and on Kyoka's blog there are some videos of him screeching. He rules, that's all.

Deflina didn't have Mast or Ray in it, totally different line up and wasn't the purpose of Deflina to pretty much re-do KEY PARTY songs? I'd still support a new Aliene and be the biggest weeaboo on the Internet about it but if Mast, Ray and Kyouka dropped their current bands to return to Aliene fulltime. I honestly think that a new Aliene would sound very different from their releases back in 2001. Don't misunderstand, it's not a bad thing at all and it would be totally awesome and I would support them 100%. It's just that if they came back under Aliene Ma'riage there will be a lot of grumbling because I think their sound will be very different, it's been almost 10 years now y'know ;)

*becomes all starry-eyed and melancholic*

^this.

Plus makes me grow a hope for actual band reunite.

I mean for more than 3 nights shows kind of reunite, y'know.

This. :cry:

I actually wish Ray would drop Nega and whatever the other band is and reform Aliene.

Sign in to follow this