Sign in to follow this  
suji

ギガマウス (GIGAMOUS) 5th anniversary live + live-limited single

ギガマウス (GIGAMOUS) will hold their 5th anniversary oneman live "GIGA5TH" on October 8 at Higashi Koenji 20000V (東高円寺二万電圧). They will also release a new single, "PLANETES / ラブマシンガン (Love Machine Gun)" for 2000 yen at the event.

[tracklist]

1.PLANETES

2.ラブマシンガン (love machine gun)

3.ギガトーーク (gigataalk)

DkugqhuUYAAFro7.jpg

I completely forgot about these guys where have they been ??????

I missed them they totally just skipped year 4 lol but im glad to see their back.

47 minutes ago, -NOVA- said:

I completely forgot about these guys where have they been ??????

I missed them they totally just skipped year 4 lol but im glad to see their back.

they've been on hiatus

From what I can tell, after their oneman live in March, Dr.ライ (rai) will depart(???) due to having started work during the hiatus and he wants to pursue something else after 15 years of drumming. He is also interested in doing support drums. He wrote a really long emotional post about it.

https://ameblo.jp/noah-rai/entry-12410561954.html

9 hours ago, suji said:

From what I can tell, after their oneman live in March, Dr.ライ (rai) will depart(???) due to having started work during the hiatus and he wants to pursue something else after 15 years of drumming. He is also interested in doing support drums. He wrote a really long emotional post about it.

https://ameblo.jp/noah-rai/entry-12410561954.html

Yes, he will leave the band on 2019.03.09 !

Edited by The Piass

1 hour ago, suji said:

what

If I'm reading the blog entry correctly, he states that he will be playing with the band at their live on 2019.03.09, but he will quit from the band after the live. I think that's what @The Piass meant?

7 hours ago, monkeybanana4 said:

If I'm reading the blog entry correctly, he states that he will be playing with the band at their live on 2019.03.09, but he will quit from the band after the live. I think that's what @The Piass meant?

Yes, thanks you ! I did not even see that I had forgotten a word...

Sign in to follow this