Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

karasu new maxi single release

karasu new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2010/10, although details have not yet been announced

their song will be the opening theme of TV Anime "Battle Spirits Brave" (on-air since 2010/09/12)

karasu members:

Vo.Tatsuro (MUCC)

Gt.Hiroto (Alice Nine.)

Gt.Mizuki (Sadie)

Ba.dunch (jealkb)

Dr.Kenzo (Ayabie)

http://www.myspace.com/karasuofficial

disappointed, this isn't one of the OTHER karasu :(.

and this karasu's first song sucked, to be honest, so pass.

I don't understand why people call this a "super band."
"a rock music group whose performers are already famous from having performed individually or in other groups."

Are you implying jealkb are actually famous?

Also, "Supergroup (music), a term for music groups formed by artists who are already notable or respected in their fields"

Generally super groups are formed by musicians who have been working for years and know they're good enough to be in one (Western examples: Cream, Bad Company, Temple of the Dog, A Perfect Circle.) This is a mockery of the term. Seriously, alice nine., jealkb, and Sadie? I don't listen to Ayabie, so I don't know whether that drummer is good or not, but the only notable or respectable member of this group is Tatsurou.

I personally love Tatsurou's voice, so I can't wait for them to release something new already XD Lastica sounded amazing to me

LOL Superband, the only good musician there is Tatsurou, and maybe even Mizuki. The rest suck balls.

I wouldn't give them a listen if the vocalist wasn't Tatsuro.
Fixed.

I had actually already forgotten about that band, to be honest...

people said: "omg...no one in Jealkb play their instruments..."...so...wtf is that? Dunch. is a great bassist...

Tatsurou singing in a song that doesn't completely suck balls? Woah, that hasn't happened in a long while really. :D

Preview sounds pretty decent!

This sounds alright. Judging by the preview I think I prefer their other single though.

But this band should really release an album. I think it would be good.

Sign in to follow this