Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

VIDOLL disbanding

His face when he started to sing. What the hell.

Forced emotions like that make me puke. Fake shit.

Boring song too. Standard ballad which only 12 year olds will like because they haven't heard much good ballads yet.

Not oly de song is unoriginal and the PV is lame, but Jui's vocie sounds way worse than in vidoll. Did he skipped his recover treatment or something.

This project has "fail" written all over it.

How does a band have et cetera members? XD

at least the list of musicians seems not yet including Vo., and Ayano has not mentioned whether the 4 musicians stated will be in the same session or more than one

Now maybe that guy finally realises he's completely helpless without Vidoll, much like Riku is a complete failure as a musician if he's not in the same band with Kisaki.

I know that you're probably talking about chariots, but I gotta say that HISKAREA was a pretty damn awesome band even without KISAKI.

at least the list of musicians seems not yet including Vo., and Ayano has not mentioned whether the 4 musicians stated will be in the same session or more than one

If they're in the same project it's going to be like Kisaki & Kansai Kizoku = RAME SINGS.

I know that you're probably talking about chariots, but I gotta say that HISKAREA was a pretty damn awesome band even without KISAKI.

Yeah, I was referring to chariots, not Hiskarea. I hope I didn't insult you in any way. :3

If they're in the same project it's going to be like Kisaki & Kansai Kizoku = RAME SINGS.

And a dog barks.

Yeah, I was referring to chariots, not Hiskarea. I hope I didn't insult you in any way. :3

Not at all, I just wanted to make sure you don't include poor HISKAREA as well~ :staru:

And a dog barks.

Probably that too. XD

Not at all, I just wanted to make sure you don't include poor HISKAREA as well~ :staru:

More like I think back in Hiskarea Riku wasn't Kisaki's bitch yet (I may have to think my words again later). It happened in Phantasmagoria.

Vidoll members session will perform at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/04/12, which will play Slipknot "spit it out" & one Vidoll song

session members:

Vo.Eros (XodiacK)

Gt.ギル(giru) (Vidoll)

Gt.??国貴裕(murakuni takahiro)

Ba.ラメ(rame) (Vidoll)

Dr.零??(reika) (ドレミ團(doremidan))

Vidoll members session will perform at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/04/12, which will play Slipknot "spit it out" & one Vidoll song

session members:

Vo.Eros (XodiacK)

Gt.ギル(giru) (Vidoll)

Gt.??国貴裕(murakuni takahiro)

Ba.ラメ(rame) (Vidoll)

Dr.零??(reika) (ドレミ團(doremidan))

Well... That's odd.

It seems at the KISAKI's birthday live 「CLUB★Chikasen★Kaiten?????? 11/3 one of the performers will be 妃&関西貴?? (Kisaki & Kansai Kizoku), and as Rame is a part of the original cast it's very likely he'll perform in the band too. This is only speculation, not much of news. What I'm sure of is that at some point KISAKI & Kansai Kizoku will be back.

http://ameblo.jp/undercode-kisaki/entry ... 20216.html

Also, it seems Vidoll will be having yet another new outfits even this close to the last live. Both Jui and Rame have showed some new pieces of clothing, and whereas Jui didn't mention anything about Vidoll, Rame did.

http://ameblo.jp/vidoll-rametan/entry-10819237920.html

What do you guys think when you see this?

I think that's amazing. I mean... Rame looks really good this time, like a mixture of new and old Vidoll. I bet he has new Vidoll-ish outfit, but his make up is definitely something I've gotten used to back when Vidoll was still indies. He was slowly giving up that style of make up and changing it to lighter and less flashy style. And now he seems to be back on track, and I think it's amazing.

(Secretly I'm hoping they'd still release one more single or something, I got so emotional for Yamibana being the last song they ever recorded...)

Vidoll members session(s) will perform at Kichijouji CLUB SEATA at 2011/03/06

[participating artists]

KISAKI

ラメ(rame) (Vidoll)

ギル(giru) (Vidoll)

Ayano (ex-Vidoll)

etc

http://ameblo.jp/ayano-dx/

妃&関西貴??(KISAKI & kansai kizoku) members at 2011/03/06:

Vo.ラメ(rame) (Vidoll)

Gt.ギル(giru) (Vidoll)

Gt.Ayano (ex-Vidoll)