Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

The Soleil Thread

I've also meant to try out La'Mule as well, but I don't know where to start :/ . Should I start at the beginning or is there a release that I absolutely must hear?

Their demos and first few CDs aren't that great, but pretty much everything else is fetch. サイコダイヴ, Gimmic, BERLIN are some of the best VK singles made and likewise for Climax, their last full album.

YUf5r6piLKU

I love Soleil, they were my first introduction to what we call old-school visual kei. WITH SEXY and Vasalla are definately my top favorites, but I also really enjoy Pyuera(Camera obscura's melody is just...amazing!), eye for you, CleiR

btw to clear the air, I'm pretty sure Oasis wasnt produced by Soleil, , but just saying they were a great band/connected band to the label as well.

Didn't know about them. As I said, I'm not an expert and I was probably missing a few bands associated with the label : P . I'll add them to the top for you.

@ Herpes: I'll give you feedback once I get around to listening. Thank you for the suggestions~

Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen! It's not going to happen!

That PV had a pretty nice song. I loved "Berlin" from Herpes' mix tape, and off of a mini-album Arithmetica uploaded I liked "fantasy-TRAP version-." I guess I should stop procrastinating and get their music xD; .

Could someone help me solve this question?

I remember watching Face of Soleil II and at the ending credits there was a lovely song played, and I really wish to know what band it is.

That PV had a pretty nice song. I loved "Berlin" from Herpes' mix tape, and off of a mini-album Arithmetica uploaded I liked "fantasy-TRAP version-." I guess I should stop procrastinating and get their music xD; .

Like, for real, just download their album CLIMAX and listen to it while you're not doing much, so that you can give it your full attention. Repeat until you love them.

It was advertised as their “DEFINITIVE ALBUM,?? and for good reason!

Le Bump.

La'mule is pretty awesome, as many people here were telling me. I recommend them to people who normally don't try out much VK anymore and like things like oohh....NightenGaiL (which is the same vocalist). *cough*cat5*cough* .

Pyuera were also pretty cool and rather unique in terms of VK as a whole. Their music had a lot of electronic stuff going on and for some reason reminds me of the background music in games like Zoo Tycoon. Their second vocalist was also female, so they definitely weren't ordinary.

As for Philia, like I said I wanted to try out, I didn't really like them much. Their first band, Facizm, was much better although most of their material at the point is very very hard to come by.

Lastly, I was not aware that Hysterical Blame was signed to Soleil! They're pretty good and highly highly ignored. Their vocalist was the first vocalist of MIRAGE (the Kisaki band also signed to this label), a couple members from Vasalla, and their music reminds me a bit of Pierrot. I have their full album (which didn't have any singles to it whatsoever!) if anyone would like to hear it. They do have 1 PV, but that song is pretty boring in my opinion.

Le Bump.

La'mule is pretty awesome, as many people here were telling me. I recommend them to people who normally don't try out much VK anymore and like things like oohh....NightenGaiL (which is the same vocalist). *cough*cat5*cough* .

Pyuera were also pretty cool and rather unique in terms of VK as a whole. Their music had a lot of electronic stuff going on and for some reason reminds me of the background music in games like Zoo Tycoon. Their second vocalist was also female, so they definitely weren't ordinary.

Oh, I got intrested about these two bands, and yes, mainly because of the 'background music in Zoo Tycoon' part, so, any recommodations, where to start?

In terms of Pyuera, they pretty much only released 1 mini album and then a few omnibus tracks that were remakes with a different vocalists (along with 2 demo tapes that are impossible to find), so that's the best place to start. Looking quickly, this is their only song on youtube at the moment:

oy1ppomMtyg

Sign in to follow this