fitear1590

ねごと (NEGOTO)

Oooh!  Very nice, DeithX252.

Any chance you can post that here?

I am sorry I can't, I don't have enough bandwith to upload huge file lol. Maybe if I have more chance to upload, I will post it here ^ ^

Received the 2-disc compilation live DVD "spark of FLOWER" and I'm loving it!

First of all, we've got some creative packaging again.  "spark of FLOWER" has to be THE biggest piece of music media I own; definitely top of the hierarchy.  Compare its size (left) to the LP, DVD, 7 inch, CD, and tape.
IMG_3238_zpsab9b48a1.jpg

Also, I uploaded some songs from the DVD.  They're really good live so, check it out!  Lots of variety here.

Tracklist:
1. week...end
2. nameless
3. ふわりのこと (fuwari no koto)
4. NO
5. greatwall

wow congrats you own the new live DVD. Suck that I can't buy anything until the end of the year

will check the live

Highly recommend that you check out HMV Japan, if you want to get the DVD.

I got the limited edition one brand-new for 4700 yen (despite the 5900 yen retail price), because they have some kind of "multi-buy" sale.  I think you just have to buy 2 "multi-buy" items total and you get great discounts.  Even the regular edition DVD goes from 3900 to 3100 with the multi-buy discount.

And let me know what you think of the video!

Highly recommend that you check out HMV Japan, if you want to get the DVD.

I got the limited edition one brand-new for 4700 yen (despite the 5900 yen retail price), because they have some kind of "multi-buy" sale.  I think you just have to buy 2 "multi-buy" items total and you get great discounts.  Even the regular edition DVD goes from 3900 to 3100 with the multi-buy discount.

And let me know what you think of the video!

the live is great!! especially in week...end song, wow seems different compare to recorded version, the live version is very post-rock-ish, love the guitar sound!

will buy something until I get a job, thanks for recommendation

so filtear, did you purchase synchro manica? I still can't buying anything until next year, so I just downloaded it. And there are 4 type of single, I hate it, damn because they fill for anime, it is hard to get all type :/

Here's disc 1 from the Spark of Flower DVD!  Enjoy!

01. 潜在証明 
02. Re:myend! 
03. メルシールー 
04. フラワー 
05. メイドミー・・・ 
06. 街 
07. トレモロ 
08. week...end 
09. たしかなうた 
10. greatwall 
11. nameless 
12. ループ 
13. カロン 
14. sharp ♯

I made it "unlisted" so hopefully it will also go "unnoticed" by their label, haha.  I uploaded this a few months ago and it's still here, whereas their publicly uploaded videos tend to be removed within a day or so!

Ahh they're so good live. Thank you for the YT upload! I really enjoy this band. Man, their drummer is really creative. And pretty too omfgs

do you have this DVD uploaded here on MH by any chance?

Sorry, man.  The youtube upload is all I have and since my DVD is chilling in the US right now, I won't be able to rip it in the foreseeable future.

These girls are better in live performance, definitely!

Ahh they're so good live. Thank you for the YT upload! I really enjoy this band. Man, their drummer is really creative. And pretty too omfgs

Glad you all enjoyed!  They definitely seem like a really energetic/fun band to see live!

I also agree with what you said about the drumming, dibur!  That was something I started really noticing on their first album.  She definitely goes above and beyond!

The 真夜中のアンセム PV from the upcoming "Z"OOM mini-album has finally been uploaded on Jpopsuki.tv (since their youtube channel is useless to anyone outside of Japan).

Enjoy the lusciousness:
http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Negoto---Mayonaka-no-Anthem/5aea4b799e887fecc17bf36c160a4f4a

What do you guys think of it?  

It takes a while to build up, but I think overall, this might be one of their most creative compositions yet.  They definitely haven't done a song like this before.  The synth work is really beautiful, especially during the chorus.  Anxiously awaiting the mini-album!