08. Graceful Angel

09. 霞??消??る??

10. GIMMICK

11. クライモア

12. 瞼??憂鬱

"Regular Edition Only" bonus track:

ドレス (unplugged ver.)

no way around it.....3 is just wrong.

anyways, going by the titles, I have hopes for 4 and 8. Otherwise, it's looking to be going even further downhill... somehow. [especially 3, 6, 10... just a feeling, the closing piece might be epic though...swallow rain part 2, please.]

half the album is already guaranteed to suck, hopefully there's a miracle in that one of the so-called filler tracks brings back something from MASTER OF ROMANCE era.

Payment of Vomiter, please? Swallow Rain? Nakigahara no Ageha? Please? *spazzes*

Jeez, it's just the titles, how can you judge from them? After all, what kind of a title is "payment of vomiter"?

I find so many of their song titles so fucking stupid tbh. Doesn't change the song, if it's a good one.

= =. I never meant to say that Payment of Vomiter was a title I liked, the song was what I liked.

And it's quite easy to judge if it adds to the experience. It's all about the aesthetics and the overall experience they bring--and to me, the title is very important in that.

Seriously. I can't stand throw away titles like *LOOSING MY EAY OF THE PROUD* irregardless of the correct spelling since it's in all caps is screaming disaster.

Of course explaining it doesn't really help, since it won't make anyone care.

And since singles are released to represent the overall work, it's already confirmed to be a disappointment.

This is simply hope for the future.

Not that it matters..

I can't stand throw away titles like *LOOSING MY EAY OF THE PROUD* irregardless of the correct spelling since it's in all caps is screaming disaster.

Seems like the correct title is "LOOSING MY WAY OF THE PROUD" (according to the PM I've got).

= =. I never meant to say that Payment of Vomiter was a title I liked, the song was what I liked.

lol yeah that's exactly what I meant. Payment of Vomiter is a nice song despite the stupid title.

LOOSING MY WAY OF THE PROUD = fail title

Deathtopia = awesome title

But Sadie titles have always been like that, a mix from horrible to pretty good. Still, it doesn't matter if that proud song is going to be good or bad, it must be embarassing to watch this title on the back of your album cover if you're a fan of the band. It's just a shame no one around them seemed to bother to point out how wrong that title is.

Yes it was [2], "GREEDY EMOTION" was basically a compilation of every recent shitty Sadie b-side: "BLACK STARS, BURST ZERO, Knife, e.t.c." It's horrible, really.

"Deathtopia" is a stupid song title, sounds like the title of a really bad death metal band's album. But I don't think any other Sadie song title can top the lol coming from "Psychedelic chemical movie" or "Dustin' fucker life".

Looking forward to the ballad on the album, I don't recall a single Sadie ballad ever being bad.

I have to agree with Miasma. Even though I don't think deathopia sounds THAT bad. Apart from the bad B-sides I think little prayer (cry more single) was an amazing B-side. The rest was crap.

little prayer and true world were awesome, both being better than all the 3 singles combined

for me toge was kind of good but the other 2 just plain boring

According to CDJapan, COLD BLOOD is being postponed to April 6th due to the earthquake.

As our country is going through a serious hardship, record companies began to inform us that they are postponing the new releases to come out in March until later in April. By taking this measure, they hope all resources that are available for transportation may be used to help the efforts to reach out to people in the devastated regions.

I was waiting for this to be delayed tbh. Couldn't really understand that it would be released on the 30th with this situation going on.

Sign in to follow this