Sign in to follow this  
rosalyrica

D in U.S., European Tour

luckily from what i remember, its pretty cheap to fly to certain parts of texas.

where do you live?

from WA state to TX is less then 300 i think.... which isnt bad, but hotel would be the one that cost the most

Flying isn't really that expensive if you book in advance, TSA might fondle your junk though.

:emo: I had that happen. Not fun.

As long as it's not a holiday, flying could be around $60~85. Or if you're me and need to fly home from college once every 10 weeks, it could be $130~$220 for one way :hyper:

luckily from what i remember, its pretty cheap to fly to certain parts of texas.

where do you live?

I live in Montana. Actually, I don't think it'll be too bad to fly there. I would preferably want to only stay for the D performance. So I wonder what day they'll be performing.

See you in London D! Wish it were at Koko or somewhere with an 18+ restriction though, vk gigs at the academy are always full of 15y/o weeaboos dressed in sex pot shit.

See you in London D! Wish it were at Koko or somewhere with an 18+ restriction though, vk gigs at the academy are always full of 15y/o weeaboos dressed in sex pot shit.

You just wanna see Asagi's 8=>

I sympathize with that though. I went to see Versailles in normal clothing and stuck out big time. I didn't have my hair in pig-tails or wear raccoon eye-liner so I got funny looks from other concert goers.

You just wanna see Asagi's 8=>

I sympathize with that though. I went to see Versailles in normal clothing and stuck out big time. I didn't have my hair in pig-tails or wear raccoon eye-liner so I got funny looks from other concert goers.

D+VAMPIRE+SAGA.png

Ew. None of D are attractive at all. I mean look at Tsunehito. He has a mole.

Lol I think Asagi's highly attractive.

Anyway probably won't be able to go with it being in Amsterdam which is 2,5 hours drive and also my parents won't let me D:

Amsterdam isn't that far from Utrecht though? What if you just take the train?

I'm not planning on going, it's not really my thing, but my roommate will probably drag me along anyway.

Sign in to follow this