Sign in to follow this  
suji

THE EGOIST Vo.Rouis has departed + they have disbanded

Disbandment was quite predictable T__T

This is a strange behavior... Rouis seemed very involved and seemed to strongly believe in this band and their music.

And he suddenly disappeared and refused to keep in touch with his bandmates... I wonder what happened for him to give up everything like that ??

So.. what do we have left from Rockstar Records now?

... Devil kitty and Avanchick (who are disbanding anyway)?

Dear being one of the biggest flops in the scene the last couple of years

Betty being scammed by both Yayoi and Noah

Rouis giving up his band THE EGOIST to go stay with a mitsu

Meary flopping big time despite actually being supported by Yayoi

While the legendary visual kei enka kashu TAKASHI just chilling, doing his weird visual kei show on youtube and not giving a single fuck about his label mates, as Yayoi rips them all a part.

This is why I love visual kei, can't wait for Yayoi's new label in a couple of years when he's no longer in debt to the Yakuza.

I'm glad they didn't team up with AINS as much as I originally hoped for. Yayoi would've probably fucked that up as well. As a matter of fact, it's highly possible Yukika stayed out of his way on purpose.

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

ex-EGOIST Ba.璋-shou- has announced his retirement from musical activities as he wasn't able to reach his full potential as a bandman and will focus on his personal life and family.

Although he's currently scheduled to perform on June 9, that doesn't mean it's his last date as he'll have more dates scheduled in the future.

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Sign in to follow this