Sign in to follow this  
AreiMarie

Dir En Grey North America Tour

08/23 – Toronto, ON @ Sound Academy

ARgggearargggargg I would go if it was like a couple weeks later!

*looksupticketpriceanyway*

Guess I'll be going so long as I can afford it, never listened to Apocalypta or whatever though before.
NO!

You are going with me, you made me miss epic shows last year, I'm not gonna miss this now that you are here. :DUUR:

Guest o hai itz will
So much for not doing many shows this year...
Compared to last year...this is STILL nowhere near the amount of shows DEG has played. And furthermore:

They just said that to open their schedule up. Thus why originally they were only playing a few shows in Europe and then maybe a few in the US. They left their schedule open for something like THIS. I have no doubt in my mind that Apocalyptica approached DEG's management and asked if they wanted to do a coupling tour. The band more than likely did not plan this. Their ultimate goal was probably something like this: do a support tour here or there to boost up their fanbase.

Guest o hai itz will
It's official. Dir en grey hates Europe.
No. Refer to my post above. You'll get your tour, don't be so ungrateful. But then again...this is asking too much from the DEG fanbase...

Guest o hai itz will

I went to the Boston show, and I was soo amazed at how much better the band has gotten. Kyo's growls have reached legendary status

Idk if this is on topic or not, but it is related to the topic...

Someone posted on Dir en grey's facebook to COME TO VIRGINIA!!!!111!!!ONE. Someone else posted on it and said "Or you could get your lazy ass up and drive to Baltimore or Philadelphia."

I agree with that. Baltimore is not far from Virginia and Philly is really only a stone's throw from Baltimore. It makes me angry to see when fans won't go a little extra distance to see a band that's suppsed to be one of their "favorites."

I drove 2.5 hours to Philly to see them, and I'm willing to get a night at a hotel in NYC and stay over to see just about any band or artist. Just sitting there and going "Come to ___!" is like me saying "Come to Wilkes-Barre!" It's just not going to happen... ever. So just go to the closest show, if they mean that much to you.

just got back from the Atlanta show, and wow all i got to say is fucking amazing! almost everybody there knew about and liked deg, hell most people there was only there for Diru and not Apocalyptica.. ( I was really surprised how popular they were, I figured their would be more fans of the other band there, but i was greatly mistaken.) my neck is killing me and my face feels like mince meat after getting jaw jacked in the mosh pit twice.. lol I probably overdid it a bit but I drove all the way from Nashville which is like a 5 hour drive (10 hours there and back) so i let loose and went a lil bit wilder than i should have, but oh well it was worth it. I had a great time and I'm so glad d'espairs ray's concert got canceled (sorry d'espair) or else i might of went to that instead of this, and me no think it would of been such a great turnout so yeah... XD well anyways i just got done with a five hour ride back and I'm beat, so.... pictures will come tomorrow :D

I went to the Boston show, and I was soo amazed at how much better the band has gotten. Kyo's growls have reached legendary status
Kyo + growls + legendary status

Don't know wether to laugh or cry.

just got back from the Atlanta show, and wow all i got to say is fucking amazing! almost everybody there knew about and liked deg, hell most people there was only there for Diru and not Apocalyptica.. ( I was really surprised how popular they were, I figured their would be more fans of the other band there, but i was greatly mistaken.) my neck is killing me and my face feels like mince meat after getting jaw jacked in the mosh pit twice.. lol I probably overdid it a bit but I drove all the way from Nashville which is like a 5 hour drive (10 hours there and back) so i let loose and went a lil bit wilder than i should have, but oh well it was worth it. I had a great time and I'm so glad d'espairs ray's concert got canceled (sorry d'espair) or else i might of went to that instead of this, and me no think it would of been such a great turnout so yeah... XD well anyways i just got done with a five hour ride back and I'm beat, so.... pictures will come tomorrow :D
You lucky fuck, there was no mosh pit at mine. However there was a pretty big fight between a bunch of trailor trash right in front of me during Hageshisa to...

And as it happens a majority of people were at mine for Dir en grey as well. The crowd thinned out BIG time for Apocalptica. It shocks me though, because I didn't think trailor trash liked music like Dir en grey.

You lucky fuck, there was no mosh pit at mine. However there was a pretty big fight between a bunch of trailor trash right in front of me during Hageshisa to...

And as it happens a majority of people were at mine for Dir en grey as well. The crowd thinned out BIG time for Apocalptica. It shocks me though, because I didn't think trailor trash liked music like Dir en grey.

Yea it was awesome and so intense, it wasn't a small moshpit either, it was like a 20+ people moshpit... crazy XD

I went to the show in Saint Louis and it was amazing! Kyo is so animalistic and wonderful! It was amazing to get to see them and I have much more respect for them after seeing them live. before the show I saw them as just a big fad band that made good enough music but were over popular but they definitely deserve it.

someone liking a metallica cover band over Dir en grey? lol wat.

Sign in to follow this