Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

PaRADEiS new mini album "albare" release

another major piece of crap. looking up to this to see how they'll make me laugh this time.

I think is too ridiculous when someone show his opinion and someone call it "serious businnes". Btw, i don't know why you don't like this band and come to this topic. LOL Ok, ok, spend your time as you like.

^ got that right. stop the shit talk.

SuG thread~

another major piece of crap. looking up to this to see how they'll make me laugh this time.

Oh.

And haters gonna hate, both of them can technically "sing" (IJAF~, buy a dictionary and look it up - it's a very important step in your life~) some may prefer Sono, others Moshoro.

Needless to say, SO EXCITED FOR FLAWLESS QUEEN MOSHORO.

tumblr_ldw8ukz6uv1qbuyrv.gif

^ got that right. stop the shit talk.

SuG thread~

Oh.

By 'shit talk' i didn't mean 'bad' opinions. world isn't made of cupcakes, you know? I meant how the hell a single release announcement ended up being 8 pages long and people talking about clothes. Though thanks for your effort on trying making me look like an ass.

And seriously? I tried Paradeis a long time ago, but it ended up in things like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ude3loN_ ... re=related

Though watching him dance it's pretty funny lol

Sign in to follow this