Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Diddy - Dirty Money

Diddy - Dirty Money

Diddy++Dirty+Money.png

Diddy - Dirty Money is a project group started by Diddy. It's pretty much him and those two girls, one from a group called Danity Kane, never heard of them, but maybe someone else has. But yeah, they just released their first album "Last Train To Paris" a week ago, and seriously I think it was probably the best hip-hop album of the year. They have a 'new sound' so they say. But yeah, seriously amazing album, it was pretty much what I was hoping out of GD&TOP's album, but I know there's won't come close to this! They have a lot of features on the album too including: Lil Wayne, Drake, T.I, Swizz Beats, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, even Biggie. Anyone else listen to this album? If you like pop, hip-hop or r&b you probably won't be disappointed! Check out some tracks (my favorites):

DkoeNLuMbcI

~ Hello good morning (The album version is a lot better, because Rick Ross kind of ruins this one. But this song is my shit!)

EIQP5JlqtX0

~ Loving you no more

55gUD-9PTUs

~ Your Love

Hello Good Morning has been playing every time my friends and I are getting pumped to go clubbing for the last couple of months, so I definitely need to check the album out!

Danity Kane was actually a decent group SMH. Diddy has ruined so many careers I bet if he retired we'd be out of the recession.

Sign in to follow this