Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

弾丸 NO LIMIT (Dangan NO LIMIT) new maxi single "BULLET" release

弾丸 NO LIMIT (Dangan NO LIMIT) announced at their free one-man live "FREE the BULLET" at Shibuya REX on 2016/12/11 that new maxi single "BULLET" will be released on 2017/02/08 (2 TYPE).

Limited edition (1,800yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,500yen) will include CD only.

Edited by hiroki

That was a very nice video... glad they were able to travel along with blu-billion so that they could increase their fans in time for their one-man at Tsutaya-O-West

I really do love this new color though UGH I love blue lol and the costumes look amazing but I thought it would be different looking at the picture of them in the dark eve though I couldn't see it lol

Covers and tracklist are also known now ^^

jk_bullet_shokai.jpg
【初回盤】 (CD+DVD) 
RIOC-038/039 ¥1,800+税

[CD]
1. BULLET
2. Beginning

[DVD]
1. BULLET -Music Clip-
2. Shooting Off Shot

jk_bullet_tsu.jpg
【通常盤】 (CD)
RIOC-040 ¥1,500+税

[CD]
1. BULLET
2. Tick-Tack
3. Beginning

I've literally watched this PV about 3294732049837 times now? Leo's guitar solo is so sexy!!! I cannot <3333 I'm so in love with this song

I really like how they filmed this like with the camera following Miyuu in and out of rooms. It makes it a lot more interesting! And I like how it brings attention to each individual member as well <333

I can't wait to hear this song live! And I'm really excited for the B-sides too!! 

Love the new song! Maybe some of their best work yet!!! I hope they release an album soon<3 

I must agree that that guitar solo caught me off guard because I wasn't expecting it to be so amazing!!!!!! And them vocalssssssss UGH GET IT BOYS<3

Sign in to follow this