Sign in to follow this  
filth_y

dizSolid Vo. 百合 will leave the band

At tonights live it was anounced that dizSolid's Vocalist will leave the band after their live on 2011.02.01.

Rough online-translation

Always thank you indeed for assisting in dizSolid.

An important news is in everybody.

It had the sponsoring event on February 01, 2011, and Voice of dizSolid: The secession of the lily was decided.

The secession reason is the one by the difference of directionality with the member the band is advanced. The reason that it was difficult for the band image that the lily drew and the band image that the member drew to become a relief, and to continue as it was as a member of dizSolid was a big problem. This secession is a positive decision to esteem feelings of the lily, and to put in the band.

I apologize for this time when it refrained from the real start in year of a round of it is necessary to report like this.

I will notify the event and the release, etc. after the lily secedes with OFFICIAL WEB SITE??reality】 or blog, etc. as soon as it decides it.

Please continue your favors toward assistance to dizSolid and the lily in the future though it ..trouble.. worries about everybody very much.

December 22, 2010

dizSolid

Good news i think. Actually i hoped for something like this. Others members holded him down IMO. They got more worse with every release. Now he can form a new band with more talented members like back in 13 :) !

Sign in to follow this