Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

SuG

I hope I'm not intruding here. :x I also don't know what the rules are for reviving threads...

Anyway, I absoutely ADORE Takeru for his strength, courage and determination. He's been through so much from having depersonalization disorder, panic attacks, arrhytmia and automonic ataxia to having his tonsils taken out due to chronic tonsilitis. He's just so brave, you know? I love him. He inspires me so much with what he's been through. Not once have I ever see him show a sign of dread or unhappiness. Sure, he's sadistic... but it's obvious that despite this, he seems very sweet and a really good person. Like, even when he feels at his worst, he's still got a smile that's probably bigger than the damn world. I admire him for that, for his strength and everything because he's just amazing. I don't know how he can stay so strong and not have a single moment of doubt in the world at all. I mean look at him:

sGcqUSu.jpg?1

I don't want to say he's perfect, but I will say that he is in his own special way. <3 That's what makes him so amazing. I don't where I've been these past years, yet I'm really glad to have him as a hero and inspiration!

Also, I am trying to learn the other members. I know their names and what they do in the band. However, I'm not very good at remembering faces, so it will take me some getting used to. ^^;

this and sicks prove they now kpop is good

more choreography though for vk

Sign in to follow this