Sign in to follow this  
sai

iPod problems!

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me.

I have an iPod Nano 3rd Generation 4GB. I bought it over 2,5 years ago and a few days earlier it started having problems.

For instant, I hear more through my left ear than my right ear, and it's not the fault of my earphones because in iTunes and the cdplayer it works just fine. I tried to solve this problem by resetting and erasing my iPod. The problem was solved during 1 or 2 songs but then it started acting up again.

When trying to erase it, Apple told me to download the latest iTunes with it, version 1.1.3 I HAD to, didn't have a choice so I installed it. After that the synchronising part started being weird. It recognizes my iPod but as soon as I hit the Synchronise button nothing happens. The little icons next to my iPod's button will spin and so will my iPod screen, but where the songs appear above, nothing happens and when I check my iPod it didn't put on the songs, while I have made room for them, plenty of room. It basically looks like this:

(iPod sign): Phones666

Music

Movies

TV Shows

On the go 1

I tried dragging the songs from my library to this music section but it will not accept only 1 song, just multiple. :? Also, when in that music part and when I press: add songs it keeps saying it can't because there's no room for it. After deleting a few songs it would FINALLY put on Sadie's Juggernaut but it kept acting stupid.

Does anyone know it's due to my iPod or iTunes?

about the earbuds, isn't it possible that the jack in the iPod itself is broken? Mine also had that problem,and nothing could fix it. Only thing I could do was to wiggle the jack around long enough, untill I had my sound good, and then hope it would stay good...

about the earbuds, isn't it possible that the jack in the iPod itself is broken? Mine also had that problem,and nothing could fix it. Only thing I could do was to wiggle the jack around long enough, untill I had my sound good, and then hope it would stay good...

That's what I thought could be the 2nd thing wrong so I kept wiggling with it but the sound wouldn't change..I fixed the iTunes thing though...It somehow didn't chose music as something to be synched to my iPod :lol: The iPod's still acting weird like not showing the menu after synchronising *it always does that* and slow disconnecting and everything... I think he's near the end of his lifespan, poor thing :cry:

Sign in to follow this