Sign in to follow this  
plastic_rainbow

Nana Kitade going back solo after 7 years & new single "Bad Babe's Dreamer/Isolation"

Back in June Nana Kitade, widely known for singing the FMA ending among several other anime songs and vocalist of the indie band THE TEENAGE KISSERS, announced that she would resume activities after seven years as a solo artist. On 2016/9/19 she organized a night event "Bad Grrrls' Night Out #1" with Hanae as a guest, which was held at Shibuya Clubasia, Tokyo and performed old songs as well as new songs. Her new single called "Bad Babe's Dreamer/Isolation" was sold there for live-limited only. However, it is currently available at her official store, but only shipped within Japan (sadly). Previews of her new songs can be heard from a short collaboration film she did with Kanae Higashi, a fashion/costume artist.

9bc264_7038ade2da3e43479c1619e40e5b8e84~

I don't know how many people here follow Nana Kitade so I didn't feel like there was a need to start a topic until there were actual previews.

Nana is a beautiful person and I love her voice, but I really hope she keeps her grunge rock style that was so prominent in TTAK. I can dig that second song though. Other than that, I LOVE her new aesthetic.

Edited by plastic_rainbow
sorry, i messed up some info. nana organized the night event with hanae as a guest artist

On 2016/11/11 at Shibuya eggman Nana Kitade performed a oneman live with 2 new songs (excluding Isolation). Supporting members at the live include Dai Okumura (wash?) on guitar, Kansa (BRAZILIANSIZE) on bass, Daiki Nakahata (syrup16g) on drums, and Teana Ondine (惑星アブノーマル) on keyboard.

北出菜奈ワンマンライブ

"Isolation Ward" 2016/11/11

1. 13日の金曜日

2. dark snow angel

3. Pureness

4. Isolation (new song)

5. 遺留品

6. 悲しみキズ

7. Psychic Haze (THE TEENAGE KISSERS)

8. DAMAGE (THE TEENAGE KISSERS)

9. GHOST BITCH (THE TEENAGE KISSERS)

10. 消せない罪