Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

スタア区。(Starku.) new maxi single "スノーメモリーズ" (Snow Memories) release

スタア区。 (Starku.) new maxi-single 'スノーメモリーズ" (Snow Memories) will be released at 2016/12/07 (3 songs, 1620 yens)

[tracklist]

01. スノーメモリーズ (Snow Memories)

02. オカルトカレー (Occult Curry)

03. 夕闇ディナーショー (Yuuyami Dinner Show)

7 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Didn't expect the song to be heavy like that with this title lol I kinda like it :) 

This is the second song actually "Occult Curry" , occult on the other hand makes it sound like it could be heavy

29 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

This is the second song actually "Occult Curry" , occult on the other hand makes it sound like it could be heavy

Aah I did not see that and yeah you're right, I guess the title song will be more like a ballad 

34 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Aah I did not see that and yeah you're right, I guess the title song will be more like a ballad 

I think so too! I'm sure it will sound great<3

OMG because of the song titles i'd have never thought this songs would sound that amazing!

like srsly from what they let us listen so far i think this could pretty easily turn out to be their best CD! 8D

^ lol they call it full version and then they upload the same preview video again! XD

just wondering if they made a mistake and will up the (real) full verison later cuz i really wanna hear it..

Sign in to follow this