KeiKodaira

Hey, any recomendations?

Hey, new to this forum. Seems cool, though I'm not really heavy into any Japanese artists besides Dir En Grey, and even them, I have been ignoring for a while. I did used to be into the whole JRock and Visual Kei. I'm more interested in manga, comics,poetry and books now. If anybody know of some interesting authors from Japan, feel free to reply, I don't bite(at least on the internet). Oh and also artists, and designers. I love art and design.

I like more poetic and deep stuff, if that helps. I like action, drama, mystery, psychological type stuff.

Thanks

Hello and Welcome to the forum! Even if your not very into J-music this community has plenty to offer you in other discussions threads like the ones that can be found in our Entertainment and General Discussion sub-forums. On the other hand if you'd like a easy way to discover/sample Japanese music and find new music, you should check out our monthly 'Recommended Tracks' threads which can be found in the staff review sub-forum, here's the link to last months if you are interested;

This month's (August) 'Recommended Tracks' should go live in the next day as well, so keep a look out if you want.

If you ever need any help please feel free to contact a blue or red named member and we would be glad to help you out. Welcome to the community :D