Sign in to follow this  
SwampMan

フレデリック (Frederic) first major album "フレデリズム (Frederhythm)" release

DYPgzns.jpg

Frederic will release their first major album on 2016.10.19. The new album will be available in 2 editions:

Regular Edition: CD/通常盤 AZCS- 1060 ¥2,500(tax out)

Limited Edition: CD+DVD/初回限定盤 AZZS- 52 ¥3,000(tax out)

The DVD will include their live at Zepp DiverCity 2016.07.02

No tracklist and covers have been released yet.

Edited by SwampMan

1 hour ago, fitear1590 said:

Hmm, I always assumed they were major already. Interesting!

Translating the news word by word by major they mean that this is their first full album on a big label where as all their previous releases were mini-albums. Either way they went "major" when they released "oddloop" by signing with A-Sketch, the same label that will release their upcoming album. They said the same thing for "Only Wonder" since that was their first single published by a major label. I kinda just hastily posted the news without bothering that much to interpret all the little details xD

Edited by SwampMan

2 hours ago, SwampMan said:

Translating the news word by word by major they mean that this is their first full album on a big label where as all their previous releases were mini-albums. Either way they went "major" when they released "oddloop" by signing with A-Sketch, the same label that will release their upcoming album. They said the same thing for "Only Wonder" since that was their first single published by a major label. I kinda just hastily posted the news without bothering that much to interpret all the little details xD

Cool, thanks for clarifying :)

covers and tracklist : D

Cr5jHYBVYAEfiRg.jpg

Cr5jHYBUEAEO-Ug.jpg

Cr5jHYAUsAAiA1J.jpg

please let oddloop die

Edit:

WAITWAITWAIT THEY ARE FINALLY RE-RELEASING バジルの宴?!? i thought that song would never see the light other than being in their indie release 

#GodIsReal

Edited by seurong

On 14/9/2016 at 0:55 AM, seurong said:

please let oddloop die

Edit:

WAITWAITWAIT THEY ARE FINALLY RE-RELEASING バジルの宴?!? i thought that song would never see the light other than being in their indie release

I agree with you on oddloop. Maybe it's a re-recording/remix? Like the song came out a few years ago and it makes no sense to have it on the new album unless it's a new version, same thing for バジルの宴.

rererepeat reinforces my theory that frederic have a boner for loops

バジルの宴 is most definitely a re-recording cuz no way they are going to release it in potato quality

oddloop was when they already went major THERES NO XCUSES

Sign in to follow this