Sign in to follow this  
Picokamisama

DOGinThe PWO

i.e DOGinThe Parallel World Orchestra or DOGinTheパラレルワールドオーケストラ.

Didn't see topic for this band so here it is. : ) I'm totally madly in love with this band and it is one of my fave bands in the moment.

doginthepwo.jpg

Left to right: Mei (bass), JunJun (guitar), Haru (vocal), Mizuki (guitar)

Band was formed by vocalist Haru (ex-Order Made) about 2008 and started their activies in 2009. Their session drummer is An Cafe's Teruki (any caffeko's in here?). ; ) They will release first full-lenght album in February. Music and image are pretty Oshare so if u r into sumething harder this isn't for u. But all the Oshare lovers I'm sure u will love them. Go check LastFM page for them and from official site u can find their ameblo blogs. Also on Youtube u can find their little show called Dog TV. It is worth to watch. ; )

There are some of their new videos:

Pocket Rocket

Pls comment if u are fan already or u would like to become a fan. : ) Talk and share your feeling about this band!

I like them, although the b-sides on the last two singles weren't as good as usual. I hope they can pull it together for the album because they are capable of making really cool music(like the first mini and singles), although nothing they've done is as awesome as Ordermade's ZOKU imo. Jeez, this post sounded kind of negative but I really do like them, they aren't sickeningly retarded and bland like other recent bands in the Oshare scene(Buglug, PieceLang, Toon Factory, etc.), and can write some really catchy, different and sometimes even hard music.

I love DOGin The PWO so much! I can't wait for ONE in February!!

I'm waiting for it also! : D I already preordered it from CDJapan XD

Jeez, this post sounded kind of negative but I really do like them, they aren't sickeningly retarded and bland like other recent bands in the Oshare scene(Buglug, PieceLang, Toon Factory, etc.), and can write some really catchy, different and sometimes even hard music.

I agree that they r one of the best oshare bands in moment. And not like many others Haru can sing very well and he has unique voice. It's one thing what attracts me. I hope that album will be minblowing! : ) I'm sure that they can do it.

I love this band/

they are hilarious good music and super adorable. their tv show is so funny

Happy to hear, they really r super cute! *A* And that TV show always turns smile on my face.

yes very much lol.

im just curious as too him always falling asleep is it a joke or does he always do that . hahah cuz the members act like its a normal everyday thing with junjun ahhahah

yes very much lol.

im just curious as too him always falling asleep is it a joke or does he always do that . hahah cuz the members act like its a normal everyday thing with junjun ahhahah

lol maybe it's normal for him, I don't know XD he is cutest weirdo I know.

omg yes lol

I found a pic of him he's wearing his frog outfit and sitting near a sign that says for rent lmao.

hahahha

D: CD Japan wouldn't accept their card info due to limitations on over-sea spending! I'm not getting it now D:

that's weird : /

omg yes lol

I found a pic of him he's wearing his frog outfit and sitting near a sign that says for rent lmao.

hahahha

omg that's so cute XD ♥

Sign in to follow this