Sign in to follow this  
Rosà

XodiacK to restart activities

I didn't know, whether i should post it in the news or here, but i decided to write it here. According to their official website, something's happen on 31st of December. Does anybody know, what is happening, or where? Or can someone just dement it?

source:http://www.xodiack.com/top.html

JustIronic, the thing is you can't be always sure about them. As far as I remember there was some moment, where they said sth and it didn't happen at all, so i'm a little sceptish about it.

lol oh god no. please no. please no. god no...

Yea, agree. They are awesome, especially Eros' voice. It' ll be great, if it turns out to be truth. And of corse it'll be great if they release something new. It's... eleven months of last release?

Only listened their mini. Which was awful apart from 1 track.

It was awful. I almost bought it, but then I listened to it and changed my mind.

Member profiles are up, by the looks of it.

Not sure if the new ones were up when this topic was first posted, pointing out just incase.

seems like only 4 members this time though.

I wonder if the negative feedback to 'Shinrabansho -Setsuri-' was the reason for the previous four members leaving the band.

I guess with that in mind, it's a hope that Eros takes that into account and does better with the next release.

Oh my goodness... Kinda shock, because they're so different... than previous time.

Hope they change also musically. And why only 4 members this time? Incomes to small, or what?

We'll see. I like new look very much. Lookin' forward to their music *keeps fingers crossed*

Hell no, they're signed to Starwave Records D:

Isn't that the label Luzmelt and LIX are on?

If so, then I don't think it's all that bad.

Besides, weren't XodiacK described as Galaxy Metal? Kinda fitting to be put with a label so fittingly pair-able.

It wouldn't be so bad if this didn't mean that anywhere XodiacK will be, there will be Kiwamu. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the guy, I'm just sick of his desperate attempts to make himself popular all of a sudden.

But if he'll do a good job as a manager/producer, I won't complain at all.

It wouldn't be so bad if this didn't mean that anywhere XodiacK will be, there will be Kiwamu. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the guy, I'm just sick of his desperate attempts to make himself popular all of a sudden.

But if he'll do a good job as a manager/producer, I won't complain at all.

Ah, I suppose that's understandable. Never really liked him much, ever since he scared the crap out of me when I looked at pictures of the band BLOOD. '3'

Hm, as long as they don't force XodiacK to pump out release after release of the same generic and rushed crap like PSC does, then I'll be content.

I'm curious as to what they're gonna sound like now, with the new visual style and the new members..

Hm, *ponders*..

It will probably also mean that their plans to make it big abroad will be somewhat hampered. Doesn't rumor have it that Kiwamu pissed off almost every vk-relevant european tour organizer? XD

Sign in to follow this