Trombe

摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) best album, new mini album & LIVE Blu-ray/DVD release

The songs for the REQUEST album have been decided (based on the fans' votes)!

【REQUEST songs】

1.Eternal Symphony

2.風の鳥 (Kaze No Tori)

3.alkaroid showcase

4.アポトーシス (Apoptosis)

5.瑠璃色で描く虹 (Ruri Iro De Egaku Niji)

6.ローンデイジー (Lawn Daisy)

7.Murder Scope

8.悲哀とメランコリー (Hiai To Melancholy)

9.ANOMIE

10.21mg

(in order)

____

I'm surprised (and  somehow not so surprised) that most songs are from their indies days lol there's great choices on the list! Sono seemed surprised to see Kaze No Tori, it's such an old song. 

Also,  my pick (#5) made it on the list, wehh ! ♫

I really thought Faust would make it on the list...! Pretty much everyone I know voted for Faust and I do remember people absolutely loved it when it came out so it's weird???

I'm surprised to see Lawn Daisy in the list, I don't hear about it nearly as much as I hear about Faust and Hiai To Melancholy when people mention Acedia.

2 hours ago, Alsdead14 said:

Hiai to Melancholy not on there? D: But still a good tracklist!

Yes yes, it's there, it's the 8th track! I know it can get a bit confusing with both the original name and then the romanized version ><

(ALSO HELLO MATENROU OPERA FAN FROM CANADA????!!!)

9 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

I voted for coal tar, Faust and Freesia... too bat none of them is on the CD...

coal tar from abyss though is my all time favorite song by them... Like I repeat that to the max when I listen to it<3

On 31/08/2016 at 8:51 PM, sybil said:

Yes yes, it's there, it's the 8th track! I know it can get a bit confusing with both the original name and then the romanized version ><

(ALSO HELLO MATENROU OPERA FAN FROM CANADA????!!!)

Oh sweet! Thanks!

HEY! I'm from Montreal too XD, well near it. HELLO!!!! :D

I was shocked when seeing 21mg

I vote that sure, but I never expect to see it on trakc list

I guess I will hide the file when I get mine, it give me a sense of 08-09, or indies collection

(why people doesn't like Diorama Wonderland<-another favorite for me)

55 minutes ago, Kawaii_Minpha said:

Hello ^w^

I like all of their songs, just that i didn't vote for any songs to be on the CD ^^''

does that mean not which song make you love it more?

10 hours ago, Kawaii_Minpha said:

Hello ^w^

I like all of their songs, just that i didn't vote for any songs to be on the CD ^^''

Heya! =) 

So what are your favorite songs by them? I pretty much like all of their songs, but If I could make a top 5 it would goes like this : Hiai to Melancholy, Sword, Fantasia, Shinkirou and hmmm Burning Soul? =D or Nemureru Yomu. I bought their Gloria dvd just to hear Sword live lol, and I own their Emergence from cocoon dvd, they're awesome live!

omg a top 5... that's difficuuuuuuuuuuuult but I'd say Ruri Iro De Egaku Niji, Kimi To Miru Kaze No Yukue, Genesis, Burning Soul and Psychic Paradise...?! So many other songs I would put in the list but the first three are some of my absolute favorite songs and the two others hold a special meaning to me.... 

Gotta agree that their lives are amazing! They improve so much from a DVD to another, the Chikyuu tour final had me in tears at so many different moments lol 

Also, veryyyyyy excited to hear a preview for the Phoenix Rising mini-album!!!! Ayame said they finished recording everything, only a month lefttt~~

They also said there would be a live talk session by the end of September where they would give more information about the "new lineup". FC members got an email today with some info (which I'm sadly not part of so I wouldn't know what it says...) but some  of my Japanese Operas/friends mentioned on twitter a support guitarist so I guess they received news about that....(anyone in Club摩天楼 who can confirm or deny?) I guess the news should be out shortly for us mere mortals but people are speculating Leda is going to be their support guitarist for the time being (outside of only helping them for Phoenix Rising) so we'll see what happens....

On 14/09/2016 at 11:31 PM, sybil said:

omg a top 5... that's difficuuuuuuuuuuuult but I'd say Ruri Iro De Egaku Niji, Kimi To Miru Kaze No Yukue, Genesis, Burning Soul and Psychic Paradise...?! So many other songs I would put in the list but the first three are some of my absolute favorite songs and the two others hold a special meaning to me.... 

Gotta agree that their lives are amazing! They improve so much from a DVD to another, the Chikyuu tour final had me in tears at so many different moments lol 

Also, veryyyyyy excited to hear a preview for the Phoenix Rising mini-album!!!! Ayame said they finished recording everything, only a month lefttt~~

They also said there would be a live talk session by the end of September where they would give more information about the "new lineup". FC members got an email today with some info (which I'm sadly not part of so I wouldn't know what it says...) but some  of my Japanese Operas/friends mentioned on twitter a support guitarist so I guess they received news about that....(anyone in Club摩天楼 who can confirm or deny?) I guess the news should be out shortly for us mere mortals but people are speculating Leda is going to be their support guitarist for the time being (outside of only helping them for Phoenix Rising) so we'll see what happens....

Oh sweet! Interesting top 5 =) I haven't listen to Kimi To Miru Kaze No Yukue much nor Psychic Paradise, but wow, they are good! But GENESIS, omg, I forgot about that song, Murder Scope.. Cocoon. =). I agree with you, I enjoy most of their songs. AVALON was probably the album I least liked, but the thing is I haven't really listened to it much. I missed them when they came to Toronto, I regret it so much. It was only a 6 hour drive D:.

I haven't watched their Chikyuu final =O nor the fifth element tour. I'm glad it's good!

I'm also excited for the new mini-album! and wow, if leda joins them only as support, it would be SO epic. but he will never replace Anzi in my heart D:.

They revealed the new songs during their niconico livestream yesterday. 

Phoenix plays at 9:05 in the video.

Honestly, I think it sounds amazing. The guitar sounds different for obvious reasons but I think it's a beautiful song with a very nice melody. I'm super super super happy about it ♥

The Rising is an instrumental intro. Parts of all the other songs on the mini-album can be heard at 20:35. The other songs are nothing special  to me but I think Mask sounds good! Can't wait to hear the full versions ♫ I'm stoked about the release, there's going to be a lot of Ayame in this mini-album from what we can hear so far :-> 

I wonder if they're going to release a PV since nothing was announced for that..... I really hope so since I love their new look! Looking sharp af.