Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KAVKA new mini album "Can you feel this kisses?" release

regular edition of KAVKA new mini album "Can you feel this kisses?" will be released at 2016/09/07 (5 songs, 2,484yen), and live-limited edition will be released at their live since NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2016/08/31 (5 songs+bonus track "Disco Cute", 2,500yen)

HOLY SHIT they look stunning!!

just too bad they won't up some previews of their minialbum... the song on that particular omnibus sounded really nice but not to sure if i should really spend my money on them >.>''

well now that i found and heard the previews myself (if you wanna check it out you can find samples on amazon.co.jp) i have to say i don't want to buy it anymore... it all sounds good and i was kinda surprised that there are so much electronics in their mysic *which isn'ta bad thing for me* but it definitely lacks some heavyness for my taste...

39 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

well now that i found and heard the previews myself (if you wanna check it out you can find samples on amazon.co.jp) i have to say i don't want to buy it anymore... it all sounds good and i was kinda surprised that there are so much electronics in their mysic *which isn'ta bad thing for me* but it definitely lacks some heavyness for my taste...

What do you expected ? it obviously is a (too) cute electro-pop band like dozens ^^' 

Just came from their free one-man in Osaka and I think they are some nice fellows, but their music tends to be forgettable... One of these band which will vanish after two years or so:/

They will hold their present live tour "The kisses that you expect" at 2016/11/05 at Shinjuku RUIDO K3, at 2016/11/11 at Nagoya ell.SIZE and at 2016/11/12 at OSAKA LIVE HOUSE D'.

They will hold their first oneman live "Can you keep it a SECRET?" at 2016/12/03 at SHIBUYA REX.

Sign in to follow this