Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

LIPHLICH new album "発明(hatsumei)" release

it is announced at LIPHLICH presents live "DOUBLE FUTURE.3" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/07/09 that their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2016/10/19, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live tour since Shibuya club asia at 2016/10/23 and up to tour final at Mitsui HALL at 2016/12/10

Edited by Trombe

title of their new album is finalized as "発明(hatsumei)" (2 TYPE, 12 songs)

TYPE A (3,240yen) will include CD+DVD (including PV), and TYPE B (2,700yen) will include CD only

Edited by Trombe

btw they will hold their oneman tour "発明" (Hatsumei) since 2016/10/23 at Tokyo club asia to their final oneman live and 久我 / Kuga's birthday at 2016/12/10 at Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall.

they will hold their after show at 2016/12/17-18 at Okinawa output (acoustic live)

they will hold a 2-man live with NoGoD at 2016/09/14 at Takadanobaba AREA and two others 2-man with えんそく (Ensoku) at 2016/09/18 at ESAKA MUSE and at 2016/09/24 at Ebisu Liquidroom.

Edited by Shaolan974

Nice, I like the song. Not crazy about the glasses on Kuga, but the inventor theme is cool.

I'm not really up on my LIPHLICH history; is it going to be their 10th anniversary soon or something? Seems like they're looking back on all the characters from their videos with the lyrics. (Catman, gambler, actor, etc.) Or is the 10 referring to the number of albums + mini-albums they've released or something like that?

1 hour ago, Kiyoharu is God said:

Are these guys indie? Their PVs, promo shots, and fashion always look high quality.

Yes, they're on marder suitcase

Sign in to follow this