Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

我羇道(gakido) new album "言葉(kotoba)" release

我羇??(gakido) new album "言葉(kotoba)" will be released at 2011/03/16 (2,625yen)

[track list]

01.still in the dark

02.re:load

03.b[R]ight f[L]ight

04.も??泣????????空??誓????日(mou nakanai to sora ni chikatta hi)(2011 VERSION)

05.曇笑顔(donegao)

06.????逢??るよ????(kimi ni aeru youni)

07.優????????ら(yasashii kakera)

http://www.gakido.net/

^

Agreed. Sounds more like a mini-album to me. And weren't they releasing a single in that same month as well? It doesn't have any of the old singles on it either, expect the single they released in August, which is a remake. I think this is a mini-album. Still very excited though! I like these guys.

title of their live-distributed single released at their 2nd anniversary one-man live "unlimited happy" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2011/06/21 is "やんちゃからの卒業(yancha kara no sotsugyou)" (2 songs)

btw they will hold 幽(yuu) & TOSSY W-birthday event "轟音遊戯(go-on yuugi)" at Nagoya CLUB UPSET at 2011/09/23 and "Go On 幽義(Go On yuugi)" at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE at 2011/09/25

their special DVD will be provided if purchasing goods for >5,000yen at their one-man live "天衣無縫(tenimuhou)-Kahiro birthday event-" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2011/07/23

"GKD4.8" voting ticket will be provided if purchasing goods for >500yen at that one-man live at 2011/07/23, which could be applied to elect a member, and the member having the highest vote will be main cast of their one-man live at Meguro LIVE STATION at 2011/08/21

Sign in to follow this