Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Crossfaith new maxi single "New Age Warriors" release

Crossfaith new maxi single "New Age Warriors" will be released at 2016/07/27 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Rx Overdrive
02.Kill'Em All
03.Revolution

Koie's cleans are getting so good. The rest of the song is alright but it sounds like they're settling in the sound they had on Xeno which I don't mind too much. I miss the old Crossfaith sometimes but I'll live.

I am so happy that i kept expectations low. This legit sounds like a left over from the snoozefest that was Zeno but seeing as though the album is still relatively new, I can understand why it sounds like that.

The only positive thing i can say about this is that i can imagine it'll be translated very well in a live setting.

I hope the other two songs will be at least some what better.

Edited by The MAD Stallion

Okay this had some elements from Xeno, BUT THIS GOES WAY HARDER. 

Yoooooo.

SLAY.

thnx @gnk777 <3

Edited by togz

Nice mix of Apocalyze and Xeno with this one.  Looks like they got the old "Monolith" DP/Director back on this video too. And Tatsuya's big fuzzy drum kit. <3

I really like this a lot but I could definitely do without the woman's voice talking during parts of it, I wish it was more of a music video only element.

Sign in to follow this