Kaye

Female soloist Aimer to release singles in July and August feat. OOR's Taka, Ling Toshite Shigure's TK, and Radwimps' Noda

Even though she just released a collaboration with vocalist Chelly for the anime "Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress", it was revealed that female soloist Aimer will be collaborating with ONE OK ROCK's Taka and Ling Toshite Shigure's TK for her upcoming double a-side single "Insane Dream/Us". She will release another yet untitled single a month later, this time working together with Radwimps' Noda. The singles will be released in July and August.

The teaser video is in one of the source links but is sadly blocked outside of Japan.

Source (1,2)

At first I assumed they'd all just be composing and producing her songs but it seems like the MV teaser for Taka's "Insane Dream" has him singing too. I've been listening to her for a while now but I got to say this collaboration kind of got me hyped a little. Can't wait to see/hear what the other songs will sound like.

Though I didn't have time to fully translate their comments all three of them met her one way or another and fell in love with her voice and style.

For people who don't know, Aimer was the opening act for one or two of OOR's concerts last year.

Edited by Kaye

Those are some great people she's working with. I've been meaning to check out her stuff for a while now (since Galileo Galilei featured her in one of their songs) but never really tried anything, so I guess this might be the time to do so.

Ahh cool, I like the song she did for Zankyou no Terror and everything she's done with Yuuki Ozaki so I'll have to check this out