Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ONE OK ROCK will participate in 5 Seconds of Summer tour "SOUNDS LIVE FEELS LIVE"

ONE OK ROCK will participate in various live of 5 Seconds of Summer tour "SOUNDS LIVE FEELS LIVE" since 2016/06/30 and up to 2016/07/31

Here we go. Teeny-bopper central. Though they made a big deal about hanging out with each other a couple of years back so it's cool they finally worked something out. 

18 minutes ago, Candy Warhol said:

That is ironic and tragic. It should be the other way around, if only OKR were as famous as them. :(

In Japan it is the other way around, though. I fail to the see the irony? OOR is doing amazing considering they've only released one album in the US so far and they do much more aggressive music than bands like 5SOS. 

1 hour ago, doombox said:

In Japan it is the other way around, though. I fail to the see the irony? OOR is doing amazing considering they've only released one album in the US so far and they do much more aggressive music than bands like 5SOS. 

They have been around for a minute,  they should do a side by side show than as an opener. :D

Edited by Candy Warhol

2 minutes ago, Candy Warhol said:

They have been around for a minute,  they should do a side by side show than as an opener. :D

If only the rest of America knew what we know. ;D If OOR is in the opening slot I wish it was for someone bigger like Fall Out Boy or Paramore. 

yea i saw them last November in the US and it was a sad show. since they were the opener. They only played for like 25 mins.

and only played the English versions of the new songs ;-; 

Sign in to follow this