Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

[HELP] Your last message to Tokami and Calmando Qual

I've no clue if it's alright to post it here, or ?

Anyway

---

Hello folks of MH.

I'm sure we got here a bunch of Tokami and Calamando Qual fans. even if you are not, bands would be happy with a kind message.

I myself will not attend the last Tokami ONE MAN However I know a few Japanese Tokami fans. And those fans really want to give Tokami a book or something filled with message of fans.

Easy English message are okay. Please write a message for EACH Member. Please send those in a TWITTER DM to this (@Tokami0629) account.

DEADLINE is LAST DAY OF MAY. so 2016.31.05

For Calmando Qual,

I'm not go to their last oneman. But I'm collecting message of all fans or even if you are not around the world. to send them a last greet over.

I will create some cool wallpapers or maybe even a video filled with all those message. It doesn't matter what you want to send me. as so long its a written message. photos are okay too.

I hope to be able to collect a bunch.
Please keep in mind that Hibiki, Maya and Tak English isn't that good as most of us. So if you write English. Keep it short, keep it simple. Japanese messages are highly recommend.

Just DM me your message.

Deadline for this will be also 2016.31.05.

I will TWEET it to Hibiki, Maya and Kiwamu.

I'm sure both bands will be happy to receive also a bunch of message from the oversea world.

Sign in to follow this