Sign in to follow this  
TJK.

Greetings and Salutations!

Hello, I'm TJK.  <---- The n00blet!!!

Gonna make this short and sweet, Was a HUGE fan of Jrock since I was 13. I use to run a Jrock based radio podcast that was moderately successful. However, at least nowadays, I'm more of a casual listener. 

I mostly listen to One OK Rock, Pay Money To My Pain, coldrain, ACID, and a couple others. 

If you wish to know more, feel free to ask! 

Edited by TJK.

Welcome to the forum! That's really cool that you used to run a Jrock podcast, nice taste in bands too. I like most of those myself. :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask red or blue usernames. Have fun!

@Doombox Well Gracias! Oh wait... Domo ari- Dang it! 

*ahem* Thank you!  Yeah, saw OOR when the came to town. Good guys too!  Ryota is a bit much, Toru and Tomoya were pretty silent, but Taka was fun to talk with.

I'll be sure to do that!

@seurong Thank you and pleased to meet you!

Edited by TJK.
Derp and drips

1 hour ago, TJK. said:

@Doombox Well Gracias! Oh wait... Domo ari- Dang it! 

*ahem* Thank you!  Yeah, saw OOR when the came to town. Good guys too!  Ryota is a bit much, Toru and Tomoya were pretty silent, but Taka was fun to talk with.

I'll be sure to do that!

@seurong Thank you and pleased to meet you!

De nada and どういたしまして! lol

That's really cool you got to meet them, Toru and Taka definitely seem like how I imagine them, well Ryota too a little haha. I got to see OOR on their recent tour with All Time Low and Sleeping With Sirens, they're great sounding live, aren't they? Practically just like they are on CD. 

Haha, batsu won't ever see a second wind, plus I miss being on a forum and talking with people about various things.

5 minutes ago, TJK. said:

Haha, batsu won't ever see a second wind, plus I miss being on a forum and talking with people about various things.

yeah, screw batsu. >.> but it was a really fun place back then, haha~

i think you'll blend in nicely here. ^^

Yeah, in its prime, it was great, even became a mod at one point oddly enough. But alas, it's nothing but a fond memory now.

Well thanks, glad to be here

Sign in to follow this