Trombe

MUCC new maxi single "ハイデ(heide)" release

Dunno, i kinda like it. Nice song for the summer.

Don't get all the hate now and back then when "flight" came just out.

Whats wrong with spreading positivity every now and then? :3

Edited by rebelstrik

i loved the single. 

like i said,

i loved the diversity of it -- with all the b-sides , they all made sense.

you can never go wrong with mucc :)

I've been going wrong with mucc for the last nine years or so. Based on that fact alone I'm surprised how much I enjoyed yesterdays live. They played some of their best songs like 大嫌い、我、在るべき場所、ママ and オルゴール. Which I've been wanting to see for the past ten years or so. 

Sadly of course they were interlaced with upbeat pop rock which made them stand out a bit, but what can you do.

Review of the show is that it was good enough to consider seeing them again, even though I probably won't go out of my way unless it's nostalgia tours. I noticed how excited the fans seemed for some of the new songs and it made me realise that as far as the band is concerned, they are not flopping, so I can see why they want to keep at the current direction and that's why one can't have much hope for a return of old mucc.

Didn't feel like creating a live report thread so here it is. 

It reminds me of 'nirvana', 'Mother' , 'Yakusoku' singles, wich I am not a huge fan of.  However, I love Heidie though, really nice video as well, very Horizont'ish.

Suprised people are still so stuck in the past, was the same with Girugamesh (and many other). 

I LOVE kuchiki no tou for example, perfect album, but it's so dark both lyrically and musically that it gets too deppressing almost. I am happy they moved away from it.

Of course some albums are better than others, but I have never been dissappointed with a MUCC release.

Edited by Mind of the sun