Sign in to follow this  
DaveKei

[SOLVED] Anyone knows this band?

Does anyone have any information about this band? They look to me like a old visual kei band, like back in the day. I found out that the TV program was called Heavy Metal Tiger Hole. Weird, huh? 
Windy was credited on X Japans Blue Blood as additional vocals on the song Orgasm with bunch of other dudes.
Help, anyone? 

Videos: 

Yuuuuup, their name seems to be written as Crime Hate, from what I can find at least.The show they were on featured other VK bands like Decameron, Ladies Room & (early) Tokyo Yankees. But unlike those other guys, Crime Hate stuff has not surfaced anywhere online. The only bit of info that is up about Crime Hate is that they appeared on the "Blue Blood" album of X Japan as backup vocalists on the tracks "Orgasm" and "X", along with a few other Extasy-related bands. Titles of demos or singles didn't come up at all, but I'm sure they exist somewhere. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but that's all I got :/.

Edited by robkun

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. Isn't it weird that the band wasn't picked up or promoted like all the other bands from extasy? I mean, all the other band members that where on blue blood and their bands, got later releases by extasy (EX-ANS and Poison Arts). 

I bet they are too obscure and unknown that something will probably never  end up surfacing on the internet. :/ 

But thanks everyone, again!