Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

Panic Channel will disband

indefinitely on hiatus>disband, SOAD(i dont like them) came back 4 years after their indefinite hiatus, so hopefully panic can do the same, like when Tara and Tsubasa left and they went hiatus too, but came back two months later :D so im going to stay optimistic about this and hope for the best or atleast make them bring back key.

Oh that's semi-good news! I would love for them to just reappear, spending a butt-ton of money on promotion and forcing everyone to love them.

By the way, there's no way for you to go to the last show? When had you been planning to go see them originally?

I was planning on summer of '11 to the fall with my friend, yeah their is no way i can make it to the show, if i had knew about this earlier then i would have not gone to San Francisco and saw Children of bodom : \

indefinitely on hiatus>disband, SOAD(i dont like them) came back 4 years after their indefinite hiatus, so hopefully panic can do the same, like when Tara and Tsubasa left and they went hiatus too, but came back two months later :D so im going to stay optimistic about this and hope for the best or atleast make them bring back key.

But they can pull off a MALICE MIZER indefinite hiatus ;) 10 years and still nothing...

They aren't popular enough to cash in on a hiatus like Malice Mizer.

this sucks ; . ; they were one of my favourite bands! I didn´t see this coming at all.. ; . ; I really hope they come back.. arghh I want to go to their last live, but why do I have to live on the other side of the planet ><;

But they can pull off a MALICE MIZER indefinite hiatus ;) 10 years and still nothing...

They aren't popular enough to cash in on a hiatus like Malice Mizer.

Guess you're right.

I'm still not shocked or anything, afterall it's VK :/

I always felt kind of bad for them because they lost practically all their popularity after Tara and the other guys left, but at the same time it was really cool how they continued to release quality work most of times. I admit I haven't been up to what they've been doing lately, but it's a pity to see them finally give up and go.

exactly my thoughts.

quoted from Vo.MEGURU:

Hello, tsubasa is carrying on composition activity. tara is exerting himself in the designer's world different from music. I don't come into action in panic☆ch, but please support. If the state becomes good, new panic☆ch begins. Please wait a moment up to that!

Neither kana, tsubasa nor tara resign from music. kana is on a holiday for a while. I'm a member even now. English is difficult and serious.

My English is unskillful.

New panic☆ch may still be early to speak, but please wait a moment for long.

I'm looking forward to my being able to meet you, too.

does this imply that PANIC☆ch will resume activities in the future?

I'm wondering why he mentioned Tsubasa and Tara and not Mayo(well kiri we all know is in 666 now but why mention Tara?????) o_0 Maybe a possible limited time reunion with them? If so my inner fangirl just imploded and died and resuscitated and died again. Tsubacchi <333333333333333333333333 Tsubacchi omg he needs a new blog that I can stalk(ok I've calm down!)

EDIT: Oh nevermind I just checked advance by 666 blog. It was just questions from a fan about the whereabouts of them. Still though Tsubacchi <3

quoted from Vo.MEGURU:

Hello, tsubasa is carrying on composition activity. tara is exerting himself in the designer's world different from music. I don't come into action in panic☆ch, but please support. If the state becomes good, new panic☆ch begins. Please wait a moment up to that!

Neither kana, tsubasa nor tara resign from music. kana is on a holiday for a while. I'm a member even now. English is difficult and serious.

My English is unskillful.

New panic☆ch may still be early to speak, but please wait a moment for long.

I'm looking forward to my being able to meet you, too.

does this imply that PANIC☆ch will resume activities in the future?

omg he speaks english? his english is quite good.

Sign in to follow this