Trombe

ASTARIA new mini album "未来のその先(mirai no sono saki)" release

ASTARIA new mini album "未来のその先(mirai no sono saki)" will be released at 2016/05/25 (2 TYPE)

Nagoya-limited edition (2,160yen) will include CD only, and regular edition (2,625yen) will include CD+DVD (including "希望という名の未来へ(kibou toiu na no mirai e)" PV)

[CD track list]
01.希望という名の未来へ(kibou toiu na no mirai e)
02.Beginning of the END
03.TSUBASA
04.to place
05.道しるべ(michishirube)
06.Honey trap (included in Nagoya-limited edition)

awww I wish the limited edition wasn't live-limited I rather have more songs than a PV .-.

it isn't live limited, if you use a shopping service you can buy it from ZEAL LINK, Like an Edison, or fiveStars. The first two aren't accepting preorders yet it seems.

and yeah the versions are kinda confusing: the nagoya-limited edition is the one with extra track and the regular nationwide version is the one with PV...... which is the reverse of what's usually the case XD i actually bought the wrong version for their last single and had to add the other to my order lol (no regrets though, since i love them :3)

I keep forgetting that this band is around... they really need to be less quiet! I was a huge Black Klaxon fan, so it's really nice to see them keeping the same vibe.