Sign in to follow this  
Konkami

[HELP] Nowadays good VK bands based on previous taste + where did my old taste's favorite singers go?

Hello!

I haven't listened to VK for some time... because new bands were boring and nothing really new attracted my ears. So I stopped listening to VK. Today, as I listened to bands I used to listen a while back, I want to discover quality bands people listen in 2015-16.

For my taste and singers I wonder where they are :

- I like(d) : D (my favorite band), Dio, Ancestral (perfect vocals), SectMa (I know the singer Gene made some bands like Sick² but I didn't like so much even if I loved his singing before), Femme Fatale (only FREYA actually), D'espairsRay, 12012 (OVER period, not the darkest not the dummest), Bergerac (great vocals), Black:List, chariots (where is the singer?), Danger*Gang (still active?), DecoLa Hopping (only papillon though), Dear Bitch, G-zas (i loved the singer, is he still active?), Megaromania (the singer is still in Lin?), PureQ&A (where is the singer?), Secilia Luna (still active? i think no? where are the vocals?)... And one amazing band named La;cenzhow or something like that, please tell me the singer or musician are still active!!

- I don't like : SuG, An Cafe, LM.c and all this kind of pink fairy bands, Deathgaze (i want some singing, not just screaming please)

Thanks a lot if you can help me! (even if it is just on one part, it's already great!)

Try Elysion I gess?

I will try this, thanks!

I used to like G-zas too and was addicted to their first song and PV release, EGOIST. In those days I was so up-to-date with VK bands.

Haha me too, good memories! Slave Zone was so perfect! Is the singer somewhere now? I remember he went to a band named SEVEN, right? And then nothing?

I will try this, thanks!

Haha me too, good memories! Slave Zone was so perfect! Is the singer somewhere now? I remember he went to a band named SEVEN, right? And then nothing?

I don't know. From 2010 to 2012 I didn't listen to Visual kei and lost track of most bands. But I still remember the bald guitarrist was kind of one the most popular among fans.

The monthly Recommended Tracks is a good place to start for a monthly breakdown of new music starting from last year. It doesn't always focus on visual kei but there's more than enough music to keep you occupied for a while.

i'm really digging ザアザア (xaa-xaa) these days, their songs are really easy to listen to :D

I'll 2nd this. They have a darker sound and although it isn't as melodic as some of the bands you mentioned it's still one of the only recent bands that I'd recommend :)

Sign in to follow this